Junior Project Manager - Project Co-Ordinator
Junior Project Manager - Project Co-ordinator - Project Office Co-ordinator is required by a Financial Services sector client based close to Epsom with a Prince 2 Qualification.
The Junior Project Manager - Project Co-Ordinator will be responsible for managing short term or low to medium risk projects.
Where projects are higher risk or have a longer term, you will work closely with and provide support to experienced project managers or be responsible for managing individual workstreams.
Key Responsibilities for this Junior Project Manager will be to
- Manage short term projects from initiation to implementation and driving the project through to completion
- Define, agree and document high level and detailed level business requirements
- Agree the scope of the project and document plans with project teams
- Ensure business decisions are taken in a timely manner in line with the project deadlines
- Monitor the progress of the project, ensuring risks and issues are identified, documented and resolved appropriately.
- Track and report on the project teams activities and tasks.
Manage project action logs.
- Provide support to the IT Team and external vendors during system functional specification, design and development processes effectively representing the business user, ensuring requirements are met.
I am looking for a Junior Project Manager - Project Co-ordinator - Project Office Co-ordinator who has the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience of working within a change delivery role
- Experience of Project Management/ Delivery methodologies (Prince2, DSDM AgilePM etc)
- Experience in managing small projects
- Stakeholder management experience, with the ability to influence and earn the confidence & trust of senior stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint
- Project Management Qualifications i.e Prince 2, DSDM Agile.
My client can offer a competitive salary along with a superb working environment and due to location you MUST be a car driver as the location is not easily accessible by public transport.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Co-Ordinator, Junior Project Manager - Project Office Co-ordinator who has managed small projects and is looking to develop your project management career then please forward your CV to me ASAP.
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-10-26 17:10:30 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Product Specialist - Software Product Owner - Product Owner
- Network Deployment Engineer - WAN - MPLS - Palo Alto - CCNP
- Software Test Engineer - QA Tester - Oracle - SQL - Agile
- Infrastructure Engineer - Infrastructure Support Engineer
- Software Tester – Manual Tester - Web Services - Toad - SoapUI
- Front End Web Developer - Front End - HTML5 - CSS3 - SASS
- Technical Services Engineer - 3rd Line - Cisco - Fortinet - HP
- IT Support Engineer - Tier 2 - Helpdesk - Service Desk - VMware
- Provisioning Coordinator - Telecoms Coordinator - IP - Voice
- 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Network Analyst - Routing - Switching - Wireless - CCNA - HP
- IT Technical Manager - Service Desk - ITIL - Server - Network
- Technical Support Engineer - VMware - SQL
- API Developer - API Specalist - API Architect
- Security Application Engineer - Security Consultant - C# - ISO
- Test Lead - Manual Tester - Web - iOS - Android - Agile
- SharePoint Technical Specialist
- QA Automation Engineer - Automation - Selenium - Agile - SQL
- Network Technical Design Architect - Firewalls - F5 - WAN
- Software Engineer