Salary £31000 - £34000 DOE
Key Words : Electrical Trainer, Electrical Lecturer, Electrical Teacher
Our client is a nationally based provider of electrical certification and training.
Due to company growth and acquisition on competitors, they are currently looking for an Electrical Trainer to join the team in their Bristol Training Centre.
To deliver high quality teaching and learning by:
Providing candidates with a structured outline of the intended course content.
Monitoring the effective learning process.
Providing constructive feedback and supporting learners to achieve agreed goals.
To act as course tutor for agreed courses and programs.
To actively develop and use new technology in teaching, learning and assessment as a part of the training team.
To produce schemes of work, lesson plans, individual learning plans and action plans where required.
T assess and evaluate the work of learners in relation to the curriculum criteria and provide timely constructive and helpful feedback (where an appropriate TAQA qualification is held).
To attend departmental meetings at the head office and to contribute to the continual quality improvement.
Full teaching qualification, an appropriate TAQA qualification is desirable.
The successful applicant must hold industry recognised qualifications, (level 3 technical certificate or equivalent, BS7671 qualification (QCF) and relevant inspection and testing qualifications (QCF).
37.5 hours per week
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies Business Regulations 2003
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 31000-34000 Per Annum
- Location: Bristol
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Karl
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: KDI/D/036411
- Posted: 2017-10-30 11:53:39 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- CHANNEL MARKETING MANAGER
- INTERNET SECURITY SALES SPECIALIST - OVERLAY
- CUSTOMER MARKETING MANAGER
- Machine Tool Service Engineer - Andover
- Machine Tool Service Engineer - Devizes
- Cafe / Restaurant Front Of House Manager
- Machine Tool Service Engineer - Basingstoke
- Machine Tool Service Engineer - Marlborough
- Sous Chef - Chiswick, London W4
- Etch Applications Engineer - Plasma Modelling - Newport
- Etch Applications Engineer - Laser Materials Processing - Newport
- MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician - Northwich
- MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician - Sandbach
- MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician - Warrington
- MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician - Runcorn
- Fabricator / Welder - Leigh on Sea, Essex
- Fabricator / Welder - Rayleigh
- Fabricator / Welder - Basildon
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER - TELECOMS SOLUTIONS