Network Technical Design Architect - TDA - Cisco - Firewalls
Network Technical Design Architect - Design Architect - Network Design Architect - Network TDA - CCIE - CCNP - CCNA - CCDA - CCDP - JNCIP - JNCIE - Firewalls - Juniper - F5 - WAN - MPLS - Home Based - Managed Services - £65,000 + 10% Car Allowance + Benefits.
I am currently recruiting for a Network Technical Design Architect that will be home working with the occasional trip into the office when needed (office locations in Surrey / Kent) where you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £65,000 including a 10% car allowance and Excellent Company Benefits.
The Network TDA - Technical Design Architect will be responsible for designing fit for purpose Network Solutions that will support business objectives and more importantly the extensive customer base.
As a Network Technical Design Architect you will be required to collaborate with business stake holders and customer representatives to understand and also translate business requirements, into appropriate technical solutions to meet both business and commercial needs.
Experience for the Network Technical Design Architect / Network TDA:
- Cisco or Juniper Routing and Switching
- In depth knowledge of IGP/EGP routing (EBGP, IBGP, OSPF), MPLS/IP VPN, SIP Provisioning
- Firewall Solutions (Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, Palo Alto or Juniper)
- Remote access technologies/VPN (Cisco ASA) using SSL, IPsec
- Switching (Cisco Catalyst and Nexus)
- Load Balancing (F5)
- Experienced in the design of large scale WAN/ISP environments
Desired Experience / Skills for the Network Technical Design Architect / Network TDA:
- WAN (MPLS, CPE & Exchange design)
- Network Security, Cisco UCS or design of large scale WAN/ISP environments
- Exposure to Cisco Wireless, Avaya CM, Cisco UC, Lync & Lync Enterprise Voice and SIP
The successful Network Technical Design Architect - Network TDA will be rewarded with a starting salary of up to £65,000 including 10% car allowance and all the usual company benefits that would follow.
We are currently recruiting for the role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £65000 per annum + 10% Car Allowance + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-10-31 10:26:03 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Product Specialist - Software Product Owner - Product Owner
- Network Deployment Engineer - WAN - MPLS - Palo Alto - CCNP
- Software Test Engineer - QA Tester - Oracle - SQL - Agile
- Infrastructure Engineer - Infrastructure Support Engineer
- Software Tester – Manual Tester - Web Services - Toad - SoapUI
- Front End Web Developer - Front End - HTML5 - CSS3 - SASS
- Technical Services Engineer - 3rd Line - Cisco - Fortinet - HP
- IT Support Engineer - Tier 2 - Helpdesk - Service Desk - VMware
- Provisioning Coordinator - Telecoms Coordinator - IP - Voice
- 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Network Analyst - Routing - Switching - Wireless - CCNA - HP
- IT Technical Manager - Service Desk - ITIL - Server - Network
- Technical Support Engineer - VMware - SQL
- API Developer - API Specalist - API Architect
- Security Application Engineer - Security Consultant - C# - ISO
- Test Lead - Manual Tester - Web - iOS - Android - Agile
- SharePoint Technical Specialist
- QA Automation Engineer - Automation - Selenium - Agile - SQL
- Network Technical Design Architect - Firewalls - F5 - WAN
- Software Engineer