IT Support Technician - Onsite Engineer - ITIL - Mac - AD - PC
ICT Support Technician - IT Support Technician - Support Engineer - Technical Support - Helpdesk - 1st Line Technical Engineer - Windows - Troubleshooting - Active Directory - Networking - Microsoft Office - SCCM - ITIL - Hackney, East London - £22,000 pa + training and company benefits.
Our client who specialises in providing IT Support for Schools and is currently seeking an ICT Support Technician - 1st Line - Support Engineer - Service Desk - to join their expanding team and be based onsite at in Hackney, East London.
- ICT Support Technician - IT Support Technician will assist the Service Desk with the delivery of ICT managed support services.
- Resolve service calls as directed by the Service Desk.
- Provide school-based users with technical assistance and report service issues in accordance with the Service Desk policies.
- Provide high-quality customer service and promote the company's reputation.
- Assist with project work as directed by the Technical Operations department.
- Tasked to assist students with deployment on IPad and other Apple Mac issues.
- Windows Operating Systems.
- Microsoft Office Packages.
- Active Directory.
- Software and hardware troubleshooting.
- General PC hardware maintenance.
- Support Technician will ideally have gained experience with Apple Macs.
- Mobile device management.
- ITIL Service Desk operations.
- Experience of working in educational environments is desirable but not essential.
*Continuous training and opportunities to progress within the company will be provided
Please note that any successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS check for this position.
The role is based in Hackney, East London and is looking to reward this ICT Support Technician - IT Support Technician a salary of up to £22,000 + Company Benefits and plenty of opportunities for career progression!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £20000 - £22000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-11-02 15:51:52 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Network Deployment Engineer - WAN - MPLS - Palo Alto - CCNP
- Software Test Engineer - QA Tester - Oracle - SQL - Agile
- Infrastructure Engineer - Infrastructure Support Engineer
- Software Tester – Manual Tester - Web Services - Toad - SoapUI
- Front End Web Developer - Front End - HTML5 - CSS3 - SASS
- Technical Services Engineer - 3rd Line - Cisco - Fortinet - HP
- IT Support Engineer - Tier 2 - Helpdesk - Service Desk - VMware
- Provisioning Coordinator - Telecoms Coordinator - IP - Voice
- 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Network Analyst - Routing - Switching - Wireless - CCNA - HP
- IT Technical Manager - Service Desk - ITIL - Server - Network
- Technical Support Engineer - VMware - SQL
- API Developer - API Specalist - API Architect
- Security Application Engineer - Security Consultant - C# - ISO
- Test Lead - Manual Tester - Web - iOS - Android - Agile
- SharePoint Technical Specialist
- QA Automation Engineer - Automation - Selenium - Agile - SQL
- Network Technical Design Architect - Firewalls - F5 - WAN
- Software Engineer
- Oracle Database Developer – PL/SQL Developer - VB - .NET