Content Editor (German)
Content Editor (German) | Competitive salary on offer alongside a fantastic benefits offered & Relocation Assistance | Leading Online Gaming Company | Gibraltar
Do you possess a passion and flair for writing? SRGEurope is looking for a German Content Editor who will proof-read, copy-edit, rewrite, summarise and paraphrase content created by other teams within the organization.
You should possess strong German language skills and high detail orientation.
Content Editor (German) responsibilities:
- Draft clear, complete and accurate written material including Online Help, FAQ's and customer support responses.
- Create and revise content based on product updates and feedback
- Use photographs, diagrams, animation, video snippets and charts that increase users understanding.
- Design engaging content for webpages and mobile devices
- Update previously drafted material to make it relevant
- Proofread/re-write/paraphrase content drafted by other teams
- Apply and maintain consistency with content standards
- Collaborate with Customer Operations, Product Management, Legal, Risk & Marketing departments
- Perform regular audits of KB articles to ensure adherence to knowledge management business rules.
Content Editor (German) skills required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience
- 2+ years of experience with knowledge base content management
- Has good written German skills - including spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Is a detail oriented individual
- Is conversant with German to a native level
- Demonstrated ability to plan and write content on web and/or mobile interfaces
- Knowledge of a Customer Service environment and the needs of agents & customers
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, continuously evolving, environment
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise.
They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career.
Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Keywords: Content, online gaming, Gibraltar, Copywriter, German
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- iOS Developer
- UI Developer
- Software Engineer (Java)
- Head of Compliance
- Software Engineer - Web
- Customer Experience Analyst
- Network Team Lead
- Scrum Master
- Software Test Engineer
- Software Engineer - Node.Js
- Head of Affiliate Marketing
- UX Designer
- Analog IC Design Engineer, Automotive (Senior)
- QA Engineer
- DevSecOps Engineer
- Java Developer
- Payroll Senior (Temp to perm role)
- IT Infrastructure Administrator - Professional Services