Front End Developer (CMS)
Front End Developer (CMS) | Extremely attractive salary plus benefits including healthcare, life assurance, bonus scheme and relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Front End Developer (CMS) to join a technology led International Company with offices in Gibraltar.
The Front End Developer will assist with the development of UI software required for various web applications in the company.
A very attractive relocation package is on offer.
Front End Developer (CMS) responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Working with senior engineers and UX designers you will develop UI elements
- Work closely with all members of a widely spread agile team to deliver exceptional code
- Participate in all agile planning meetings and stand-ups
- Fix existing pieces of work and any issues associated with it
- Development of features where you should report problems on time, specify needs, and present status reports to delivery managers
- Monitor new technology trends, frameworks and approaches
Front End Developer (CMS) requirements:
- package managers npm and bower
- pre-processors such as SASS or SCSS
- .Net Frameworks 3.5/4.0/4.5/5.0 using C#
- CMS Technology - Epi Server (Any exposure to DXC is advantageous)
- Unit test / specification frameworks - NUnit, Specflaw, selenium, xBehave
- RESTful Web APIs and JSON
- code quality tools like JSLint or JSHint
- SOLID Principles
- Source Control Management (SCM) e.g.
- Continuous Integration Platforms (CI) e.g.
- Agile Methodologies - SCRUM, KANBAN
- Task tracking systems e.g.
- Api documentation - apiary blue print, swagger
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International technology company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues.
They offer a fun working environment and the opportunity to progress your career.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or e-mail Kirsten.firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Logistics Account Manager
- VAT Director
- Accounts and Audit Senior
- Tax Supervisor
- Test Engineer
- Technical Manager
- Bingo CRM Analyst
- Data Warehouse Developer (Senior)
- Customer Experience Analyst
- Full Stack Developer
- Real-Time Marketing Coordinator
- Content Editor (Casino & Sports)
- Major Incident Manager
- Sportbook Marketing Specialist
- Full Stack Developer (CMS)
- Technical Lead (CMS)
- Content Editor (German)
- Front End Developer
- CRM Associate (Casino)
- Head of Omni Channel CX & CRM