Operations Manager B2B
Operations Manager B2B
Salary £35,000 to £40,000
Previous experience within operations.
Previous experience in documentation/QA - will spend a lot of time looking into reports
Experience in Quality Assurance.
Working hours for this role 8.30am-5.30pm.
Proven experience as an Operations Manager, or similar position Must have experience in reviewing documentation/contracts to an excellent standard : correct Grammar is a must : you will be tested.
Must have experience in supporting a sales team: documentation, Quality Assurance and project planning Must have experience in dealing with business customers : B2B not business-to-consumer Familiar with financial and customer service principles and practices Knowledge of data analysis procedures Excellent written and verbal communication skills Proficient user of MS Office Ability to plan and prioritise effectively, well organised Interpersonal and communication skills Good commercial awareness, builds and manages effective relationships Problem-solving Previous experience working for an IT Company will be an advantage.
Previous experience in working with a smaller, growing and dynamic fast-paced organisation.
Interview process consists of a telephone interview then a F2F interview.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operations Manager to join one of Europe's leading, award-winning Cyber Security consultancies.
You will be joining a vibrant and progressive company with an agile team that is passionate about what they do.
A group of highly-skilled professionals in an established, respected IT Security company, with a loyal customer base internationally.
The service delivery mantra is: Consistency, Quality, On Time, Every Time and In Budget.
Competitive salary and bonus package is on offer to the right candidate.
This includes EMI Share Option Scheme, Pension and much more.
Your next right move:
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 35000-40000 Per Annum Competitive
- Location: Hove
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Karen
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: KMC/D/036582
- Posted: 2017-11-14 17:32:21 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Business Development Manager DACH (Media/Influencers)
- Client Services Manager, EMEA (German speaking)
- VP, Business Development (Influencer/Digital)
- Front End Developer (remote working)
- Lead Agile Developer progress to TA
- Business Development Director (Influencer / Media) - Tokyo, Japan
- Field Sales Executive (Seed and Garden Sundries) - London
- Content and Category Manager (Retail e-Commerce)
- Field Sales Executive (Seed and Garden Sundries) - Maidstone, Guildford
- Customer Acquisition Manager (PPC, SEO)
- Medical Account Manager (Agency/Communications/Pharma) - London
- Snr Account Manager, Healthcare Advertising
- SECURITY CHANNEL MANAGER EMEA
- Performance and Reporting Analyst - Asset Management
- Mechanical Engineer - Port Talbot
- Sales Performance Analyst - Bristol
- Associate Solicitor - London City
- Senior Planner - Suffolk
- Senior Planner - Norwich