Full-Time - Salary: 27K +
Key words: Teaching, Tutoring, Education, educational development, Professional Tutor, Teacher
Our client is looking to appoint a Professional Tutor as soon as possible to take a key role in inspiring, engaging and supporting young people academically in one-to-one and group based settings.
An opportunity to create and manage a flexible timetable that fits around your needs and other interests.
Our Client's Professional tutors tend to teach an average of 50 hours per month, both online and face-to-face.
Tutoring usually takes place within their clients' homes located in and around Central London with potential to travel abroad.
Tutors will also be expected to write resources and engage with a structured professional development programme.
A passion for education and inspiring others in their chosen subject/s
A strong academic record
A professional and highly organised disposition
Prior experience of working with school-aged children will be looked upon favourably, but is not a strict prerequisite.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 27000 Per Annum Competitive
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Muriel
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MFL/D/036592
- Posted: 2017-11-14 17:43:24 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Business Development Manager DACH (Media/Influencers)
- Client Services Manager, EMEA (German speaking)
- VP, Business Development (Influencer/Digital)
- Front End Developer (remote working)
- Lead Agile Developer progress to TA
- Business Development Director (Influencer / Media) - Tokyo, Japan
- Field Sales Executive (Seed and Garden Sundries) - London
- Content and Category Manager (Retail e-Commerce)
- Field Sales Executive (Seed and Garden Sundries) - Maidstone, Guildford
- Customer Acquisition Manager (PPC, SEO)
- Medical Account Manager (Agency/Communications/Pharma) - London
- Snr Account Manager, Healthcare Advertising
- SECURITY CHANNEL MANAGER EMEA
- Performance and Reporting Analyst - Asset Management
- Mechanical Engineer - Port Talbot
- Sales Performance Analyst - Bristol
- Associate Solicitor - London City
- Senior Planner - Suffolk
- Senior Planner - Norwich