Marketing Analyst (Sports)
Marketing Analyst (Sports) | Competitive Salary, Relocation Assistance and Benefits | Gaming Company | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Sports Marketing Analyst to join an International Gaming Company.
Our client is an international business which offers ample opportunities to progress your career and offers an attractive relocation package for candidates moving to Gibraltar.
The role will primarily be to evaluate any promotional activity relating to Sports as well optimising the bonus offering to customers.
This role is to perform analysis and interpret data in order to understand how well promotions are performing, are they profitable the way they are priced and make suggestions on how they can be improved.
Sports Marketing Analyst Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform uplift analysis to above the line (ATL) promotions
- Use target shuffling method to assess ATL promotions and to suggest improvements to the Marketing team regarding pricing or targeting.
- Use insights to understand how to leverage bonus expenditure to optimise player lifetime value
- Work to fully automate the process where the same analysis needs to be repeated weekly or periodically
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to understand their objectives and how CRM can best support them to achieve their goals.
- Answer business questions using data and analytic techniques, providing fact based responses and recommendations
- Data preparation: define, transform and structure data so that the data is ready for analysis
- Prototype reports as defined by the business stakeholders as and when required
- Work effectively with business counterparts to conceive, specify, pilot and implement analytical applications and tools
- Report on historical facts to better inform effective decision making for future activity
- Understand relationships between data and the business requirements and/or objectives
- Work to continually improve creative techniques, performance and output/productivity levels
- Identify new ways of looking at the data, or problems, and present the approach and output
- Demonstrate the value of your analytical outputs in terms of decision making improvement
Sports Marketing Analyst Skills Required:
- Strong skills in using SQL to manipulate, segment and analyse customer data
- Excellent MS Excel skills required in manipulating data, using cubes & creating powerful graphs
- Experience using visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Looker, etc.
- Strong background in Data Analytics / Insight
- Articulate and confident when presenting the output of work
- Have a strong understanding of CRM concepts and terminology
- Capable of clarifying business hypothesis and apply analytical technique to test them
- Capability to interpret data and drive business conclusions
- Be a highly articulate, team-player who can work with multiple teams in a collaborative manner
- Be comfortable challenging requests and putting forth ideas
- Be comfortable working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Candidate must be able to show they have delivered an uplift in sales through their analysis
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena.
Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or e-mail Kirsten.email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Marketing, Analyst, Analysis, SQL, Tableau, Power BI, Looker, Analytics,
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- DevOps Automations Engineer
- iOS Developer
- UI Developer
- Software Engineer (Java)
- Head of Compliance
- Software Engineer - Web
- Customer Experience Analyst
- Network Team Lead
- Scrum Master
- Software Test Engineer
- Software Engineer - Node.Js
- Head of Affiliate Marketing
- UX Designer
- Analog IC Design Engineer, Automotive (Senior)
- QA Engineer
- DevSecOps Engineer
- Java Developer
- Payroll Senior (Temp to perm role)