Up to £22,000 pa
Our client is an international company that is well established and entrepreneurial with a significant world-wide presence and a track record of impressive growth.
Our client provides market leading software to financial institutions across the globe.
Offering a range of targeted and focused solutions, the company works with clients that operate across the entire financial market spectrum.
The successful HR/Admin Assistant will help the team in providing comprehensive HR administrative services.
You play a vital role in leading the HR and admin function and will act as a single point of contact for responsibilities such as payroll, staff benefits, staff welfare and office administration.
This is a tremendous opportunity with a large international ompany to progress your career and to reap significant financial rewards.
You will make a major contribution towards effective frontline service delivery within the HR/Admin team, working closely with stakeholders, line management, and other internal/external stakeholders across a range of operational activities.
The role requires to undertake variety of activities including maintaining the HR database, drafting employment related correspondence, processing various Admin/HR related contracts etc.
with the ability to prioritise effectively.
You will have a good working knowledge of HR processes, policies and sub systems, and also a good working knowledge of UK employment law.
You will have great communication skills : both verbal and written : as you will be dealing with employees and stakeholders of all levels.
You will also have Personnel / HR related degree.
Requirements for HR / Admin Assistant: HR experience, personnel experience, HR related degree
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 22000 Per Annum
- Location: Leicester
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/D/036363
- Posted: 2017-12-07 11:11:20 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- TELECOM UC SALES - LONDON, BERKSHIRE, HAMPSHIRE, SURREY, SUSSEX
- Programme / Project Manager (Insurance, Legal Sector) - Manchester
- Night Transport Planner LHR - Freight Company - Heathrow
- Maintenance Technician - Newport
- Maintenance Engineer - Newport
- Field Supervisor - Care Industry - Manchester
- Equipment Technician - Newport
- Care Worker - Manchester Area
- Capital Markets Treasury Associate (Analyst) - London
- Asbestos Manager - Birmingham
- Insurance Sales Consultant - St Albans
- Asbestos Surveyor - Birmingham
- CNC Miller / Setter - Leeds
- CNC Miller / Setter - Wakefield
- CNC Miller / Setter - Bradford
- CNC Miller / Setter - Halifax
- Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable Assistant - Brighton
- Senior Legal Counsel - Greenford, North West London
- Sales Executive - London EC2
- Insurance Sales Advisor - Borehamwood, Hertfordshire