Salary - £20.000 - £30.000 DOE
Sawbridgeworth Herts/ Essex / East Anglia / London
Keywoords - Acoustic Technician Environment Surveyor
Due to growth, our client who is a small environmental consultancy is now looking for an acoustic consultant to join and help develop their environmental acoustic services.
Based in their Sawbridgeworth Herts/Essex based team.
They will consider candidates who wish to work either full or part-time; with a variety of acoustic related experience.
Working across East Anglia & London you will predominantly undertake environmental, BS4142 and BS8233 noise surveys in support of planning applications for such clients as small residential developers, restaurants, hotels and the public sector.
You are expected to have a good knowledge of environmental acoustics.
Ideally candidates will have some or all of the following skills and qualifications:
Technician / Associate / Member of the Institute of Acoustics
Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
Diploma in Acoustics
Certificates of competence in acoustics
A minimum of 1 years' experience in environmental acoustics / noise assessments
The ability to be the company lead on acoustics
Ability to work on your own
Communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues.
Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems.
Must have strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills.
High standards in accuracy and quality
Excellent working knowledge of relevant UK acoustic-related policy and legislation.
Good experience of dealing with Local Authority Environmental Health & Planning departments
As a small company the working hours, salary, benefits are negotiable to suit the right candidate.
Therefore the salary stated in the advert is for guidance purposes only.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Ag
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 20000-30000 Per Annum
- Location: Sawbridgeworth
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Shola
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SSO/D/036770
- Posted: 2017-12-07 12:46:26 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- TELECOM UC SALES - LONDON, BERKSHIRE, HAMPSHIRE, SURREY, SUSSEX
- Programme / Project Manager (Insurance, Legal Sector) - Manchester
- Night Transport Planner LHR - Freight Company - Heathrow
- Maintenance Technician - Newport
- Maintenance Engineer - Newport
- Field Supervisor - Care Industry - Manchester
- Equipment Technician - Newport
- Care Worker - Manchester Area
- Capital Markets Treasury Associate (Analyst) - London
- Asbestos Manager - Birmingham
- Insurance Sales Consultant - St Albans
- Asbestos Surveyor - Birmingham
- CNC Miller / Setter - Leeds
- CNC Miller / Setter - Wakefield
- CNC Miller / Setter - Bradford
- CNC Miller / Setter - Halifax
- Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable Assistant - Brighton
- Senior Legal Counsel - Greenford, North West London
- Sales Executive - London EC2
- Insurance Sales Advisor - Borehamwood, Hertfordshire