Event Manager - Manufacturer?s Association
Event Manager - Manufacturer's Association
Salary £28k - £34k dependent on experience + benefits
Formed in 1959 the Association has since enjoyed an unbroken record of sustained growth both in stature and in the membership services that it offers.
Now firmly established as one of the UK's leading trade associations in the engineering sector, it offers a comprehensive suite of services to its members, all of which are designed to either directly or indirectly, improve the business of UK companies
The position of Events Manager has arisen at the Association and the successful candidate will be responsible to the CEO of the Association and the main purpose of the role will be to provide management and oversight of the organisation's programme of events.
To act as the facilitator and manager of the following type of member events:-
The Association's Ball /Dinner & Dance (annual)
Golf Days (3 per annum)
Past Presidents' Lunch (annual)
Attendance at the FP&S Show (every other year / biennial 2018/20/22 etc.)
Attendance at the Hannover Fair in Germany (every other year/biennial 2019/21/23 etc.)
Industry Dinner, or an equivalent event (annual)
The association's Technical Conference
To contribute to and where necessary, undertake Marketing / Sales activities associated with
promoting the above events and meetings.
Will include both telephone and face-to-face communication as well as the usual electronic media.
To work with the CEO and other staff in the development of new member events as necessary.
To maintain an up-to-date flow of copy and content relating to the events for use in the association's monthly e-bulletin and on the relevant pages of their website.
To provide regular reports on event activities for tabling at the Board and Council Meetings.
Fielding of day-to-day queries (internal and external) relating to the events programme
These responsibilities are intended as a guide
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 28000-34000 Per Annum
- Location: Oxfordshire
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Pat
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: POD/D/036769
- Posted: 2017-12-07 12:53:05 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Lead Mobile App Developer (Android)
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence Engineer
- Senior .NET Backend Developer
- Senior Developer, Nvidia PX2 Platform
- Event / Community Manager
- Compensation and Benefits Analyst - Greenford
- Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager
- Administrator - Financial Planning Company
- CNC Programmer / Setter / Operator - Leeds
- CNC Programmer / Setter / Operator - Wetherby
- CNC Programmer / Setter / Operator - Bradford
- CNC Programmer / Setter / Operator - Dewsbury
- Security Alarm / CCTV Engineer - Ashford
- Security Alarm / CCTV Engineer - Croydon
- Security Alarm / CCTV Engineer - Crawley
- Security Alarm / CCTV Engineer - Maidstone
- Quantity Surveyor / Estimator - North Shields
- Quantity Surveyor / Estimator - South Shields
- Quantity Surveyor / Estimator - Newcastle upon Tyne
- Quantity Surveyor / Estimator - Gateshead