Software Engineer - Web
Software Engineer - Web| Competitive Salary plus benefits including relocation support | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Software Engineer - Web to join a technology led International Gaming Company based in the exciting gaming hub, Gibraltar.
At the forefront of innovative technology and exciting customer journey experiences, our client has attracted some of the top technical talent in the industry.
As a talented Software Engineer - Web with excellent server and client side skills, a deep knowledge of web standards and developing full stack web applications & experience collaborating on software projects you'll join a self-organised digital development team in charge of highly performant web applications.
This small, nimble web development team doesn't buy into hype they simply focus on providing solutions that are highly scalable, easily testable, maintainable, and extensible.
Software Engineer - Web Responsibilities:
Develop and code at all levels of various client-facing web and API applications, writing software with focus on great user experience, scalability, and performance.
- Play key role in full development cycle & direction of product & feature sets, turning feature requests/technical requirements into a set of re-usable components using elegant code solutions.
- Help shape internal software architecture and feature development, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployment.
Software Engineer - Web Requirements:
3 years'+ experience with full stack web development across mobile and desktop.
- Ideally, already experienced with or want to learn React and Redux.
- Strong experience with at least one web dominating scripting languages - Ruby, NodeJs, PHP, Python, Elixir, we use Ruby & NodeJs a lot.
- Passionate web developer, proficient both server and client side familiar & all aspects of MVC web applications, applying most adequate pattern in right situation.
- Interest to work in very cross-functional team touching on many of the core systems/user flows.
- Solid engineer, finding something magical in solving problems with elegant but simple solutions.
- Deep knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Good problem solver with attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- Enthusiastic, clear & concise communication with technical & technical and non-technical staff.
- Keen learner, up-to-date and capable of keeping pace with API latest trends and technologies.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues.
They are at the forefront of technology with their products and have substantial plans for growth.
They have an excellent working environment and the successful Software Engineer - Web will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Maxine Turner, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or Maxine.Turner@srgeurope.com
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Paid Media Executive (12 months maternity cover)
- UI Developer
- Audit Senior
- Tax Manager
- Network Team Lead
- Design Engineer, Motion & Optical Sensing
- Strategic Marketing Manager (Senior)
- Payroll Senior (Temp to perm role)
- Accounts and Audit Senior
- Software Test Engineer
- Analog IC Design Engineer, Automotive (Senior)
- .NET Developer
- Bet Request Manager
- Financial Analyst (Senior)
- Country Executive
- BI Tester
- Financial Analyst (Senior)
- German Translation Specialist
- Senior Analyst - CRM
- Financial Accountant