Pump Engineer 30k-35k+o/t+van Hemel Hempstead/Woking
PUMP ENGINEER - HEMEL HEMPSTEAD/WOKING AREA
£30k - £35k + OVERTIME + VAN
REF: MM41609 (London)
Role & Responsibilities:
· Multi-skilled - Both Electrical & Mechanical
· Service, repair, install and commissioning of water pumps, water storage systems, heat interface units, electromagnetic water conditioners and water pressure booster sets.
· Deliver excellent customer service, pro-actively promoting the brand, products & services.
· Accurate report writing to support in house team
· Manage van stock accurately - takes ownership for regular checks
· Call out rota (1 in 5 weeks,TBC).
· Prepared to travel to support Field Service Operations as required, but usually with prior notice.
· Available for overnight stay if required.
· Needs to be open and available for ongoing training when required
· Be prepared for any relevantsecurity screening.
· Flexible working hours to support the operation, but shifts on a usual basis.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
· 17th edition - ESSENTIAL
· Certified for all aspects of the industry - essential
· All jabs and inoculations must be up to date
· Holder of CSCS is essential
· Ideally be qualified to City & Guilds
· Have a good knowledge of various pumps & pumping systems
· Previous Field Service experience - essential
· Fault finding & testing capabilities of electronic components
· Must be computer literate
· Flexible attitude to working overtime (Weekends etc.) and call out rota
· Must have a UK driving licence
· £30k - £35k basic (TBC and based on experience)
· OTE: £40k plus (TBC)
· Paid travel - door to door (TBC)
· Company Van,
· Pension Scheme (After qualifying period)
· 25 Days holiday (3 to be held back for the company close down between Christmas and New Year),
Overtime available, subsidised lunch, fuel card.
Pump Engineer, submersible pump, end suction pump, centrifugal pump
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Pump Engineer 30k+o/t+van London
- Water Hygiene Engineer M3/M4 Corridor
- Technical Sales Engineer - Pumps
- Sales & Marketing Manager - Pumps / Wastewater
- Gates & Barriers Engineer - North West - £24K
- Autoclaves/Washer Disinfectors Engineers - Nationwide
- Gates & Barrier Engineer- Bristol/South West/South Wales - £25K
- Gates & Barrier Service Engineer -Northampton- Up To £30K
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Beds/Herts/Bucks
- Telematics/Auto Electricians Wanted Nationwide - £20K - £25K
- Weighing Equipment Engineers - Nationwide
- Dental Equipment Engineer Wanted In London & Surrounding - £30K
- Vehicle Damage Assessors Wanted - Leicester
- Fire Sprinklers - Design Engineer - Cambridgeshire
- Electrical Crane Service Engineers - Wanted Nationwide
- Swimming Pool Engineer - Nationwide Travel
- Service Engineer - Pumps - Bath
- Installation & Service Engineer 25k-30k+o/t+van Berkshire
- Water Hygiene Engineer 20k-26k+o/t+van Southern Home Counties
- Water Hygiene Engineer 20k-23k+o/t+van North/West London