Sportsbook Commercial BI Manager
Sportsbook Commercial BI Manager | Competitive Salary + Excellent relocation package + Bonus and Full Benefits package| Online Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Sportsbook Commercial BI Manager for a leading Online Gaming company based in Gibraltar.
The Sportsbook Commercial BI Manager will play a vital role in the administration, account management, tracking and optimisation of all Trading supplier services and third party content providers.
Sportsbook Commercial BI Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Ownership of the commercial KPIs for performance within sports betting
- Interpreting insights and trends within performance and strategy outputs from BI teams to define the key elements of a customer value proposition that enables the company to achieve against performance objectives
- Manage the commercial relationship with all third party trading data and price feed suppliers
- Alongside Finance/BI, manage the periodic revenue share process with Sportsbook third party suppliers
- Alongside Trading Support and Trading Development, establish tracking and reporting techniques to manage and measure third party supplier consumption vs commercial agreements
- Through the creation and delivery of accurate business benefits cases, support the product development and roadmap prioritisation process
- Establish mechanisms for reporting on streaming consumption, assess revenue impact, manage budget spend and look to optimise the product portfolio from the available partners
- Support the Customer Experience team in identifying and optimising those user journeys within the UX/UI that drive significant revenues
Sportsbook Commercial BI Manager Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience of having worked within a sports betting environment
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving capability
- Results driven, hands-on and achieves results that impact the bottom line
- Experience working with data cubes and also be able use tools such as SQL or other languages to get access to data would be beneficial.
We currently use Microsoft SSAS (cubes, Power pivot, Power view, Excel) SQL and Knime as our main analytical tools - familiarity and experience of using such tools would be advantageous.
- Experience in quickly reacting to business under-performance
- Strong data manipulation skills in SQL and Excel with a special emphasis on producing output appropriate to the audience
- Ability to tell a performance “story” succinctly and in an engaging manner
- Collaborates: Is a team player -works with others across the organisation to get things done
- Your role will demand flexibility in your approach to working hours
- Strategic Mind set: Takes a long term view and anticipates future trends and implications
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies.
They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena.
Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Head of Growth
- DevOps Automations Engineer
- iOS Developer
- UI Developer
- Software Engineer (Java)
- Head of Compliance
- Software Engineer - Web
- Customer Experience Analyst
- Network Team Lead
- Scrum Master
- Software Test Engineer
- Software Engineer - Node.Js
- Head of Affiliate Marketing
- UX Designer
- Analog IC Design Engineer, Automotive (Senior)
- QA Engineer
- DevSecOps Engineer
- Java Developer