Sportsbook Operations Manager
Sportsbook Operations Manager | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Sportsbook Operations Manager for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar.
You will be responsible for the scheduling and execution of the daily sports betting experience across both our client's digital platforms.
With a passion for sports betting, your role will be to ensure that our client's headline proposition and customer experience is relevant, accessible, engaging and industry leading at all times.
Sportsbook Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Planning and Scheduling: creation and ownership of the ‘playbook', detailed listing of all sports fixtures, overlay all know ATL and BTL free bet campaigns and trading price offers to create the bonus fulfilment schedule for the day
- Detailed planning of all site content areas including homepage banner carousel, individual Sport Homepage banner carousels, default homepage display selection (featured/in-play etc.)
- Real Time Management of the Customer Experience: oversee the execution of the playbook AND the evolution of real time content and customer messages as the sequence of events unfolds in-play through the schedule.
- Oversee the Performance Social media team in their engagement of the audience and work closely with a team of content editors.
- Identify and communicate to those customer groups who benefit from trading offers
- You will be responsible for tracking real time business volumes
- Business owner of all customer communication mechanisms.
- Evaluation and optimisation: monitoring and outperformance of actives and active spend per head vs key competitors
- High level pricing and market availability benchmarking brand competitiveness in primary and promotional markets
- You will also provide frequent input into product development requirements and improvements based on daily ops insight, CS and social contacts.
- Oversee the execution of the Playbook AND the evolution of real time content and customer messages as the sequence of events unfolds in-play through the Grandstand schedule.
- Orchestrate the control of all the site content dedicated to Grandstand as per the schedule of events and scenarios.
Sportsbook Operations Manager Requirements:
- Extensive subject matter expertise in sports betting is essential.
- Previous experience of having worked within a trading environment would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of having worked within Sportsbook content, CRM and Social Media would be beneficial.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment, making decisions quickly and according to agreed guidelines.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving capability.
- A high attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to work under pressure is essential - both individually and as a team leader.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already talented and dedicated colleagues.
They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth.
They have an excellent working environment and the successful Web Developers will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Steven Brady, Principal Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or 0044 207 1836462 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Java Developer
- Head of Integrated Marketing
- Grandstand Executive (Senior)
- .NET Developer
- Head of Growth
- DevOps Automations Engineer
- iOS Developer
- UI Developer
- Software Engineer (Java)
- Head of Compliance
- Software Engineer - Web
- Customer Experience Analyst
- Network Team Lead
- Scrum Master
- Software Test Engineer
- Software Engineer - Node.Js
- Head of Affiliate Marketing
- UX Designer