Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer | Salary up to €53,000 per year + benefits package | IT and Gaming | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Full Stack Developer by a fast-paced, forward-thinking tech company based in sunny Malta.
The successful candidate will join the company's Development team and immediately begin implementing their knowledge alongside a team full of energy, ambition, and passion.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
I'm looking for a particular type of candidate, someone who is experienced as well as creative and innovative in their developing.
Your responsibilities will:
- Design, code, and deliver quality software
- Coordinate with UX/UI designers, developers and test engineers in an Agile environment
- Implement both backend and front-end features, whilst performing impact assessments of features and defects with the Product Owner
- Review existing code and produce improvements, all the time abiding by industry and company software development standards
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
As a Full Stack Developer who is keen on a challenge, and continuous learning, you'll have a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar work experience.
In addition, you will:
- 3+ years of experience in software testing
- Good understanding of open source projects like Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Symfony etc.
- Experience with GIT, MySQL, MariaDB and REST APIs
- Strong communication skills in English
Driven by numbers, motivated by a fantastic office environment and nurtured by the latest technology stack we make use of on a daily basis.
Our bright open-plan office is in the heart of Malta's amusement area with plenty of cafés and restaurants to choose from and offers a modern, relaxed and welcoming environment.
Naturally, we offer private health insurance, health benefits, family friendly company policies as well as exciting company events.
If you want to work in a startup environment with a results-oriented management, take this opportunity to join such a team who are achieving great results.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Tom Thronicker, Recruitment Consultant on +356 277 82156 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- DevOps Automations Engineer
- iOS Developer
- UI Developer
- Software Engineer (Java)
- Head of Compliance
- Software Engineer - Web
- Customer Experience Analyst
- Network Team Lead
- Scrum Master
- Software Test Engineer
- Software Engineer - Node.Js
- Head of Affiliate Marketing
- UX Designer
- Analog IC Design Engineer, Automotive (Senior)
- QA Engineer
- DevSecOps Engineer
- Java Developer
- Payroll Senior (Temp to perm role)