Salary: £35,000 DOE
Key words: Payroll Supervisor, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Administration, Payroll Support Payroll and HR Supervisor, Accounts Clerk, Pay Adviser, Pay Clerk, Pay Adviser, Payroll Officer, Payroll Manager, Payroll and Benefits Support, Payroll and Benefits Supervisor
Our client, a leading firm of chartered accountants providing a suite of accounting solutions and tax consultancy services, are seeking a Payroll Supervisor to be based in their office in Godalming, Surrey.
You will be required to run the payroll at all levels for clients including dealing with requirements for Auto Enrolment.
You will also need to be able to provide advice and guidance to clients in all aspects of payroll application.
You will be processing end to end payrolls for their clients' variable payment periods.
Minimum of 3 years' experience within payroll preferably with a client based service provider
In depth knowledge of 'good practice' payroll processing and procedures
Up to date with current PAYE legislation and have an understanding of Auto Enrolment pensions and salary sacrifice schemes coupled with the ability to efficiently use payroll software
Good numeration and communication skills
Proficient in the use of Excel and Word.
Knowledge of Star Payroll Professional desirable
Flexible in your approach to your work
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 35000 Per Annum
- Location: GODALMING
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Claire
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CBO/D/036920
- Posted: 2018-01-04 14:35:27 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Business Development Manager DACH (Media/Influencers)
- Client Services Manager, EMEA (German speaking)
- VP, Business Development (Influencer/Digital)
- Front End Developer (remote working)
- Lead Agile Developer progress to TA
- Business Development Director (Influencer / Media) - Tokyo, Japan
- Field Sales Executive (Seed and Garden Sundries) - London
- Content and Category Manager (Retail e-Commerce)
- Field Sales Executive (Seed and Garden Sundries) - Maidstone, Guildford
- Customer Acquisition Manager (PPC, SEO)
- Medical Account Manager (Agency/Communications/Pharma) - London
- Snr Account Manager, Healthcare Advertising
- SECURITY CHANNEL MANAGER EMEA
- Performance and Reporting Analyst - Asset Management
- Mechanical Engineer - Port Talbot
- Sales Performance Analyst - Bristol
- Associate Solicitor - London City
- Senior Planner - Suffolk
- Senior Planner - Norwich