Business Analyst - Data Business Analyst
Business Analyst - Data Governance Business Analyst - Data Management Business Analyst - Master Data Business Analyst is required by my client based close to Poole, Dorset to join a project team who are responsible for analysing, specifying and validating the business needs for my clients Data Governance and Analytics programme.
This role is paying up to £41,500 + bens for this 18 months Fixed term Role
The key responsibilities for the Business Analyst - Data Governance Business Analyst - Data Management Business Analyst are to:
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners and end users to chart existing Business processes and define business, financial and operations requirements and systems needs and wants.
- Conduct interviews to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios and other methods
- Analyse and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards and translate into functional requirements in a manner that is understood by the developers/project team
- Utilise and promote the use of Continuous Improvement (CI) Principles to prepare and deliver specifications, recommendations, or alternatives for improving business, operations and information process flows
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team and develop prototypes of interfaces, capture/define business rules and new or revised processes based on the user requirements.
I am looking for a Business Analyst - Data Governance Business Analyst who has the following skills:
- Strong Business Analysis skills
- Broad experience in the procurement and delivery of enterprise data solutions eg Data Integration, Master Data, Analytical Platforms.
- Team Collaboration experience
- Solid Data Management and Data tools experience
- Extensive experience with large organisations core business processes, operations and software applications, eg: ERP, CRM, and Marketing Systems.
My client are based in modern offices close to Poole, Dorset and are looking to reward this IT Business Analyst a salary up to c£41,500 per annum + good excellent Pension scheme and Benefits for this 18 months fixed term role, with a very good chance it could extend.
If you are an experienced IT Business Analyst - Data Governance Business Analyst seeking a fresh challenge then please forward your CV to me ASAP.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £35000 - £41500 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-01-04 14:49:14 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Product Specialist - Software Product Owner - Product Owner
- Network Deployment Engineer - WAN - MPLS - Palo Alto - CCNP
- Software Test Engineer - QA Tester - Oracle - SQL - Agile
- Infrastructure Engineer - Infrastructure Support Engineer
- Software Tester – Manual Tester - Web Services - Toad - SoapUI
- Front End Web Developer - Front End - HTML5 - CSS3 - SASS
- Technical Services Engineer - 3rd Line - Cisco - Fortinet - HP
- IT Support Engineer - Tier 2 - Helpdesk - Service Desk - VMware
- Provisioning Coordinator - Telecoms Coordinator - IP - Voice
- 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Network Analyst - Routing - Switching - Wireless - CCNA - HP
- IT Technical Manager - Service Desk - ITIL - Server - Network
- Technical Support Engineer - VMware - SQL
- API Developer - API Specalist - API Architect
- Security Application Engineer - Security Consultant - C# - ISO
- Test Lead - Manual Tester - Web - iOS - Android - Agile
- SharePoint Technical Specialist
- QA Automation Engineer - Automation - Selenium - Agile - SQL
- Network Technical Design Architect - Firewalls - F5 - WAN
- Software Engineer