Location London N16
Salary £50,000 Up to 60k for the right candidate
Key Skills Non-Negotiable: Javascipt, Node.JS, REACT, Managerial, Midweight Developer, MongoDB, Redis and Postgresql
? An interest in machine learning,
? Any experience of managing a small team would be a bonus
My client is looking for someone who loves to create fun experiences.
Can you do crazy things with SVG/CSS/Canvas? Have you built your own HTML5 game? We'd love to hear from you.
Correct culture fit would be extremely important.
My client is a small, friendly company, so will be looking for people who can fit in.
Very creative company : interested in people who experiment with tech
About the role(s)
My client is looking for 2 developers, a junior and someone more senior.
You will mainly be involved in developing our clients core products, creating new features and games.
You will have your say in future feature developments and help shape the future of the company.
For the junior role, you will need to have some experience developing web applications using libraries like React, Angular or View.
You should also be able to take a design provided by our designer and turn it into a pixel perfect, responsive web page.
For the mid/senior role, you must have worked as a full time developer for at least a couple of years.
Up to 60k for the right candidate
No formalised time set in place, but roughly 9.30am-6pm Mon-Friday
We would like you to work with us, in our London office.
If you have a long commute, we are open to you working from home for part of the week but will need you to be in the office at least 3 days each week.
Reporting directly to the CTO.
Dev work was previously done out of office, so this dev
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 50000 Per Annum Competitive
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Karen
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: KMC/D/036929
- Posted: 2018-01-04 15:42:06 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- CHANNEL MARKETING MANAGER
- INTERNET SECURITY SALES SPECIALIST - OVERLAY
- CUSTOMER MARKETING MANAGER
- Machine Tool Service Engineer - Andover
- Machine Tool Service Engineer - Devizes
- Cafe / Restaurant Front Of House Manager
- Machine Tool Service Engineer - Basingstoke
- Machine Tool Service Engineer - Marlborough
- Sous Chef - Chiswick, London W4
- Etch Applications Engineer - Plasma Modelling - Newport
- Etch Applications Engineer - Laser Materials Processing - Newport
- MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician - Northwich
- MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician - Sandbach
- MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician - Warrington
- MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician - Runcorn
- Fabricator / Welder - Leigh on Sea, Essex
- Fabricator / Welder - Rayleigh
- Fabricator / Welder - Basildon
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER - TELECOMS SOLUTIONS