Financial Controller - Coventry
Financial Controller - Coventry
Perm, 35 Hours per week
Key words: Financial Controller, Book keeping, financial statements London
A charitable company are seeking a Financial Controller.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the role will be responsible for:
Management reporting to a wide range of stakeholders, including: full management accounts, forecasts and commentaries; share collection reports; cost and vacancies reporting; reporting to budget holders, fund holders and project managers; and producing finance reports.
Prepare the annual Report and Financial Statements suitable for its readers, including leading the preparation of the Trustees' and Directors' Annual Report, in compliance with all relevant charity, company, ecclesiastical and other legislation and guidance, and ensure smooth passage of such accounts through audit, the relevant committees and boards.
Prepare financial and other information for annual and periodic grant payment returns.
Support the Director of Finance with the preparation of the annual budget and longer term financial forecasts
Cash-flow and funds management, including funds available for investment, optimisation of deposit income generation and sundry debtors credit control
Provide financial support for non-finance staff in the organisation, encouraging cost-consciousness and understanding and promoting opportunities for savings
Organise the annual renewal of insurance policies and occasional amendments to cover, in particular ensuring all properties have suitable insurance cover, and provide financial information in support of insurance policies and claims
Accounting processes and systems
Be responsible for all period-end accounting routines to ensure that the accounting records are clear, reliable and up to date, including preparation and posting of journals.
Prepare and submit quarterly VAT returns including partial exemption
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 45000 Per Annum Competitive
- Location: Coventry
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Muriel
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MFL/D/036931
- Posted: 2018-01-04 16:59:23 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Property Manager
- Design Art Director
- Account Manager
- Customer Success Manager, EMEA (German speaking)
- Business Development Manager DACH (Media/Influencers)
- Client Services Manager, EMEA (German speaking)
- VP, Business Development (Influencer/Digital)
- Front End Developer (remote working)
- Lead Agile Developer progress to TA
- Business Development Director (Influencer / Media) - Tokyo, Japan
- Field Sales Executive (Seed and Garden Sundries) - London
- Content and Category Manager (Retail e-Commerce)
- Field Sales Executive (Seed and Garden Sundries) - Maidstone, Guildford
- Customer Acquisition Manager (PPC, SEO)
- Medical Account Manager (Agency/Communications/Pharma) - London
- Snr Account Manager, Healthcare Advertising
- SECURITY CHANNEL MANAGER EMEA
- Performance and Reporting Analyst - Asset Management
- Mechanical Engineer - Port Talbot
- Sales Performance Analyst - Bristol