Location: Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £24k pro-rata
Terms of employment: 20 hours week, 6 month contract
Our client has world-class expertise in physics, chemistry, engineering, microelectronics,
materials and life sciences.
The team of scientists work on a range of topics from fundamental
understanding to optimising materials and devices for market applications within a state of the
art research and development facility.
The purpose of this role is to:
Provide a confidential administrative service to the Legal department.
Be the central point of contact for tracking and storing legal documents.
Provide a professional interface for the Legal department between internal and external customers.
Key skills & requirements:
Educated to at least Degree level standard or equivalent, with substantial experience in an administrative role within a legal or similar environment.
Knowledge of handling legal documents.
Experience of working within a hi-tech, fast-moving environment would be advantageous.
High level of computer literacy, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Advanced competency is required in Word including merging documents, creating and working with templates, formatting, table of contents, appendices, working with long documents etc.
Working knowledge of Calendar and Outlook would be preferable.
To apply please send your CV.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: 24000 Per Annum
- Location: Godmanchester
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Sarah
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MAC/D/036361
- Posted: 2018-01-05 17:45:19 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Microsoft Applications Manager/Data Analyst - Kent
- Locum Equine Veterinary Surgeon - Laughton
- Executive Career Coach/ HR Talent Professional - London
- Care Assistants - (Full training provided) - Slough
- Care Assistants - (Full training is provided) - South Wycombe
- Care Assistant - (Full training provided) - South Bucks
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Veterinary Nurse
- Application Support Engineer - Cambridge
- Junior Sous / Sous Chef - Near Malmesbury
- F&B Manager - Hertfordshire
- Experienced Architectural Assistant or Architect - Dorking, Surrey
- Key Account Manager - Norfolk
- Shop Manager - Dudley, West Midlands
- Finance Director (Digital Advertising) - London
- Experienced Account Manager (Tax) - Ashbourne
- Executive Assistant - Property Industry - City of London
- Senior PR Consultant - B2B Tech PR - London
- Project Manager (Print/Digital) - East London