Senior Chef De Partie
Senior Chef De Partie
SALARY: £21,000 + live in offsite available
Modern and stylish hotel looking for committed Senior Chef De Partie
IMMEDIATE TRIAL AND START AVAILABLE THE HOTEL :
This beautifully designed property is a popular choice due to its stunning relaxing location and fantastic facilities.
THE JOB: - This Senior Chef De Partie role will be based in either the busy gastro pub of the hotel or the main hotel kitchen - so flexibility for this role is paramount.
Reporting to Lead Chef you will, as the Senior Chef De Partie you will:
? Manage key areas within the kitchen.
? Help train and motivate junior staff
? Maintain high levels of cooking and health and safety standards in the kitchen.
? Ensuring this is upheld on a consistent basis.
? Maintain the cooking standards set by the Senior Sous and Exec Head Chef.
? You will work with and learn from an experienced Lead Chef.
? Ideally will have worked at a minimum of 1 rosette level
? Must have solid food knowledge
? Must be passionate about cooking
? Will be used to working in a busy restaurant with high volume levels
? Must be proactive and able to work well within the brigade
? Should have a progressive and stable work history
? High levels of professional and personal integrity
? Solid references
This is an ideal role for a good demi / chef de partie chef who has worked in a quality gastro / restaurant and or hotel environment looking to take a step up into a Chef De Partie role:
WHAT IS ON OFFER?
? A competitive salary and live in is available if required
? High standard of staff accommodation
? An average 45hrs per week, 5/7 days
? Paid for additional days worked
? Straight shifts
? Shut for Xmas
? Free Parking
? Uniform and meals on duty
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop in an amazing property.
For a confidential conversation about this role please contact Paul Challis on 07
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 21000 Per Annum
- Location: Gloucestershire
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Paul
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: PCH/D/036959
- Posted: 2018-01-07 23:45:02 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Business Development Manager DACH (Media/Influencers)
- Client Services Manager, EMEA (German speaking)
- VP, Business Development (Influencer/Digital)
- Front End Developer (remote working)
- Lead Agile Developer progress to TA
- Business Development Director (Influencer / Media) - Tokyo, Japan
- Field Sales Executive (Seed and Garden Sundries) - London
- Content and Category Manager (Retail e-Commerce)
- Field Sales Executive (Seed and Garden Sundries) - Maidstone, Guildford
- Customer Acquisition Manager (PPC, SEO)
- Medical Account Manager (Agency/Communications/Pharma) - London
- Snr Account Manager, Healthcare Advertising
- SECURITY CHANNEL MANAGER EMEA
- Performance and Reporting Analyst - Asset Management
- Mechanical Engineer - Port Talbot
- Sales Performance Analyst - Bristol
- Associate Solicitor - London City
- Senior Planner - Suffolk
- Senior Planner - Norwich