Researcher - Pre-sales Asia
Researcher - Pre-sales Asia
Key words: Sales, Pre-sales, Asia, Researcher, Research, New Business, Business Development
The Researcher role will be responsible for providing business development support to the Client's Asia team, to help drive new business across the Asia Pacific region.
Working closely with the Business Development Managers, the Researcher will source, identify, and target new business leads to help develop a pipeline of prospective Executive and Non-executive members in Asia, ensuring that the team's targets are continuously being met.
This position will also be responsible for developing and leveraging relationships with prospects within the Hong Kong and Singapore business community, and promoting our Client's company and its services in these markets.
National and international travel may be required.
Analyse target companies and conduct sector analysis
Research, identify and directly contact senior executives and C-level decisions makers in large firms
Make cold telephone contact to qualify leads present the service offering in a structured, professional way
Coordinate and support all pre-sales activities including the distribution of sales and marketing collateral
Maintain updated sales records and prospect status on Salesforce and the CRM platform
Schedule, coordinate and attend meetings with the Business Development Managers
Provide regular sales updates to the management team
Help the Business Development Managers create compelling proposals that outline the company suite of solutions and how this will deliver ROI to the customer
Provide general administrative support to the Business Development team
Attend and provide support at Company events and retreats as required
Develop and leverage relationships with prospects through networking and promoting the company and its service offering as require
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Property Manager
- Design Art Director
- Account Manager
- Customer Success Manager, EMEA (German speaking)
- Business Development Manager DACH (Media/Influencers)
- Client Services Manager, EMEA (German speaking)
- VP, Business Development (Influencer/Digital)
- Front End Developer (remote working)
- Lead Agile Developer progress to TA
- Business Development Director (Influencer / Media) - Tokyo, Japan
- Field Sales Executive (Seed and Garden Sundries) - London
- Content and Category Manager (Retail e-Commerce)
- Field Sales Executive (Seed and Garden Sundries) - Maidstone, Guildford
- Customer Acquisition Manager (PPC, SEO)
- Medical Account Manager (Agency/Communications/Pharma) - London
- Snr Account Manager, Healthcare Advertising
- SECURITY CHANNEL MANAGER EMEA
- Performance and Reporting Analyst - Asset Management
- Mechanical Engineer - Port Talbot
- Sales Performance Analyst - Bristol