Salary: 20-25k DOE
Key words: Accounts Senior, Tax Advisor, Taxation, Advisory, CTA, Accounts, Accountant, CCH, VAT, CIMA, AAT, ACCA, ACA, ATT, Finance Manager, Finance, Capital Investment, Inheritance Tax, PAYE, DIGITA, Caseware, Sage.
Our client is one of the Midlands most progressive firms of accountants and business advisors, looking for ambitious and driven individuals who want a stimulating and challenging carer.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Senior to join their expanding Accounts team in Derby.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who desires a career in accountancy, to join a flourishing and supportive team that has carved an impressive niche in the local market.
Preparation of statutory accounts for companies, sole traders and partnerships.
Preparation of draft corporate tax computations
Entering client information to assist in the preparation of self-assessment tax returns
Prioritising workload effectively to meet set deadlines and budgets
Liaising with clients to obtain information to prepare accounts
Able to carry out ad hoc assignments with assistance
Understand and prepare financial statements correctly
Someone with excellent accounting skills who
Is qualified or qualified through experience
Has experience working within an accountancy practice (particularly experience undertaking the preparation of financial statements and tax work for small companies, partnerships, sole traders and individuals)
Has a good understanding and knowledge of relevant accounting standards
Is motivated to provide the highest quality service to clients
Has their own transport
Experience of CCH, Xero, Sage and Excel software is an advantage
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 20000-25000 Per Annum Competitive
- Location: Derby
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Muriel
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MFL/D/036992
- Posted: 2018-01-09 16:48:57 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- CHANNEL MARKETING MANAGER
- INTERNET SECURITY SALES SPECIALIST - OVERLAY
- CUSTOMER MARKETING MANAGER
- Machine Tool Service Engineer - Andover
- Machine Tool Service Engineer - Devizes
- Cafe / Restaurant Front Of House Manager
- Machine Tool Service Engineer - Basingstoke
- Machine Tool Service Engineer - Marlborough
- Sous Chef - Chiswick, London W4
- Etch Applications Engineer - Plasma Modelling - Newport
- Etch Applications Engineer - Laser Materials Processing - Newport
- MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician - Northwich
- MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician - Sandbach
- MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician - Warrington
- MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician - Runcorn
- Fabricator / Welder - Leigh on Sea, Essex
- Fabricator / Welder - Rayleigh
- Fabricator / Welder - Basildon
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER - TELECOMS SOLUTIONS