Chef de Partie - Argyll
Chef de Partie - Argyll
SALARY £30,000- £32,000
KEY WORDS - Sous Chef, Chefde partie, Senior chef de partie, Hotel Chef, Chef de Partie, Rosette, Junior sous chef , Michelin Star, 3AA Rosette, 2AA Rosette
* Hotel in a truly unique setting with surrounding stunning views.
Highly experienced chef de partie is required join a dedicated and highly skilled team, which offers a very unique and personal style of cuisine and service.
Candidates should have experience of working in a team, stock control and only the highest level of skills when it comes to the cooking and presentation of each dish.
A "leading by example" attitude should be second nature, and a willingness and passion to go above and beyond to make a guest's experience as good as it possibly can be should always be at the forefront of your mind as well as the team you'd command.
The Chef de partie positions are integral part to the kitchen operation the key tasks you can expect to be involved in are:
To maintain levels of service that consistently exceeds the expectations of our guests.
To be a real Team Player and work to build strong working relationships.
To ensure knowledge of product, client relationships and service is maintained and communicated
To ensure effective daily communication within all areas of the Food & Beverage Operation
To be aware of the security of stock, access and keys at all times.
To avoid wastage at all times, and ensure food is stored securely and safely.
About your skills
Previous experience in a similar role, a minimum of 1 year 2 AA rosette experience
Outstanding hygiene skills and a certificate in elementary food hygiene.
The ability to work well under pressure
Exceptional communication skills
Live in Accommodation available
Sous Chef, Senior Sous Chef, Rosette Experience , Michelin, Senior Chef de Partie, Junior Sous Chef , chef de par
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 30000-32000 Per Annum
- Location: Argyll
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Caroline
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: COD/D/036988
- Posted: 2018-01-09 23:45:02 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Property Manager
- Design Art Director
- Account Manager
- Customer Success Manager, EMEA (German speaking)
- Business Development Manager DACH (Media/Influencers)
- Client Services Manager, EMEA (German speaking)
- VP, Business Development (Influencer/Digital)
- Front End Developer (remote working)
- Lead Agile Developer progress to TA
- Business Development Director (Influencer / Media) - Tokyo, Japan
- Field Sales Executive (Seed and Garden Sundries) - London
- Content and Category Manager (Retail e-Commerce)
- Field Sales Executive (Seed and Garden Sundries) - Maidstone, Guildford
- Customer Acquisition Manager (PPC, SEO)
- Medical Account Manager (Agency/Communications/Pharma) - London
- Snr Account Manager, Healthcare Advertising
- SECURITY CHANNEL MANAGER EMEA
- Performance and Reporting Analyst - Asset Management
- Mechanical Engineer - Port Talbot
- Sales Performance Analyst - Bristol