LEGAL PERSONAL LINES INSURANCE ADVISER - CAREER OPPORTUNITY- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY TEAM
PERSONAL LINES INSURANCE ADVISER - CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Salary: Up to £25,000 DOE
Key words: Insurance Sales Consultant, Insurance Sales Executive, Insurance Consultant, Insurance Sales Associate, Telesales, New Business, Business Development Consultant, Business Consultant, Insurance Sales Agent, Insurance Representative, Insurance Sales Representative, Personal Line Insurance Sales Consultant, Commercial Insurance Sales Consultant
Our client, one of the UK's largest independent insurance groups with High Street branches throughout England selling insurance products directly to the public, is seeking a Personal Lines Insurance Adviser for the Worcester branch.
As a Personal Lines Adviser, you'll be part of our successful and ever expanding personal lines team.
You will be required to deal with a huge range of different customers, providing the expertise they require and handling and resolving all enquiries promptly and positively.
At least 2 years' experience of working in personal insurance is essential as are strong communication skills and the ability to engage with a wide variety of interested parties.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter, with an appetite to learn and achieve professional qualifications.
Only candidates with an insurance background will be considered.
Experience within Personal Lines Insurance is essential
Excellent Communication skills (Telephone and Face to Face)
Self-motivated and resilient
An enthusiastic sales ability
Great Rapport with Customers
Proactive and a Team Player
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 25000 Per Annum
- Location: WORCESTER
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Claire
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CBO/D/036991
- Posted: 2018-01-09 18:02:27 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Property Manager
- Design Art Director
- Account Manager
- Customer Success Manager, EMEA (German speaking)
- Business Development Manager DACH (Media/Influencers)
- Client Services Manager, EMEA (German speaking)
- VP, Business Development (Influencer/Digital)
- Front End Developer (remote working)
- Lead Agile Developer progress to TA
- Business Development Director (Influencer / Media) - Tokyo, Japan
- Field Sales Executive (Seed and Garden Sundries) - London
- Content and Category Manager (Retail e-Commerce)
- Field Sales Executive (Seed and Garden Sundries) - Maidstone, Guildford
- Customer Acquisition Manager (PPC, SEO)
- Medical Account Manager (Agency/Communications/Pharma) - London
- Snr Account Manager, Healthcare Advertising
- SECURITY CHANNEL MANAGER EMEA
- Performance and Reporting Analyst - Asset Management
- Mechanical Engineer - Port Talbot
- Sales Performance Analyst - Bristol