Head Chef - Hotel
Head Chef - Hotel
KEY WORDS : Head Chef, Kitchen Manager, Chef Manager, Senior Sous Chef, Hotel Chef, Catering Chef
A warm welcoming country hotel only 5 minutes from the town and close links to motorways .
A traditional hotel with a modern contemporary twist.
There is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head Chef from a similar hotel background
The candidate will be responsible for managing a busy hotel kitchen and must have experience of working in a similar sized hotel kitchen.
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for daily operations in the kitchen
Ensuring correct control and purchasing, maintaining or raising the profit margins on food.
Producing menus and new dishes.
Managing, training and recruiting a brigade of chefs.
Ensure production of excellent and consistent food at all times through monitoring and maintaining food standards and quality across all areas and during all stages of production and supply.
Create recipes and prepare advanced items.
Develop new menus in line with costings and budget requirements.
Ensure that no problem arises during service; if any occur, it should be rectified quickly and efficiently.
Recruit kitchen staff in conjunction with HR following laid down procedures.
Ensure efficiency of the kitchen and staff, meeting all necessary standards and regulations
Ensure quality control measures and hygiene systems are achieved at all times by maintaining and following all sanitary and safety specifications
Ensuring best practice in line with basic food hygiene and EHO guidelines.
To follow HACCP procedures ensuring correct Food Safety Management.
To maintain and implement cleaning rotas and closing down procedures ensuring excellent hygiene at all times.
Assign tasks and duties to the kitchen team maximising production in the department
Head Chef, Senior Sous C
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 25000 Per Annum
- Location: Banbury
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Caroline
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: COD/D/037010
- Posted: 2018-01-10 23:45:02 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Property Manager
- Design Art Director
- Account Manager
- Customer Success Manager, EMEA (German speaking)
- Business Development Manager DACH (Media/Influencers)
- Client Services Manager, EMEA (German speaking)
- VP, Business Development (Influencer/Digital)
- Front End Developer (remote working)
- Lead Agile Developer progress to TA
- Business Development Director (Influencer / Media) - Tokyo, Japan
- Field Sales Executive (Seed and Garden Sundries) - London
- Content and Category Manager (Retail e-Commerce)
- Field Sales Executive (Seed and Garden Sundries) - Maidstone, Guildford
- Customer Acquisition Manager (PPC, SEO)
- Medical Account Manager (Agency/Communications/Pharma) - London
- Snr Account Manager, Healthcare Advertising
- SECURITY CHANNEL MANAGER EMEA
- Performance and Reporting Analyst - Asset Management
- Mechanical Engineer - Port Talbot
- Sales Performance Analyst - Bristol