Key words: Web Developer, .Net Web Developer and Front End Web Developer, Developer, Web
Our client is one of the UK's leading independent luxury tour operations company based in Chester City Centre.
They are looking for an experienced .NET Web Developer to join their growing team based in Chester City Centre.
Our client is enjoying significant growth both organically and through acquisition.
As a result, would like an experienced Web Developer to assist with projects.
The successful candidate for this role will play a big part in helping us modernise our approach; bringing all websites onto the same platform, consistently working on User Experience and always ensuring that SEO is a fundamental consideration of the build.
They have started this modernisation process however require additional web development support due to the scale of the businesses growth.
Over 3 years' experience within Web Developing roles.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Senior PR Consultant - B2B Tech PR - London
- Project Manager (Print/Digital) - East London
- Field Sales Executive - Pest Control - Essex, Kent & Central London
- Field Sales Executive - Hygiene Services - Bromley, Dartford, Croydon
- DATA SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, MANCHESTER, READING, LIVERPOOL
- GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT / TELECOM SALES - LONDON
- INTERNET SECURITY - CHANNEL / ALLIANCE SALES - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL CLOUD SALES AWS / AZURE
- EMEA PRODUCT MANAGER - IP SECURITY
- DATA NETWORK PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- INTERNET SECURITY SALES SPECIALIST - OVERLAY
- TELECOM UC SALES - LONDON, BERKSHIRE, HAMPSHIRE, SURREY, SUSSEX
- NEW BUSINESS SALES - LONDON
- CARRIER SALES - MARKET LEADER - LONDON
- CHANNEL ACCOUNT MANAGER - TELECOM SERVICES - LONDON
- JUNIOR GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - LONDON
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMS - ACCOUNT MANAGER - US ACCOUNTS
- EMEA PRODUCT MANAGER - IP DATA SERVICES
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - MANAGED SERVICES/ CLOUD/ UC
- Electrician - London area