WAKEFUL NIGHT CARE STAFF
WAKEFUL NIGHT CARE STAFF
Salary: £8.15 per hour
Hours of work will be 132 per 4 week rota period (3 x 11 hours night shifts per week).
Annual leave entitlement is 5.6 weeks for care assistants which includes an allowance for bank holidays
To provide as part of a team, individual person centred support for our residents and encourage them to achieve their potential and retain their individuality.
To be responsible for maintaining the general wellbeing of our residents at night within a safe and friendly environment
Treating all residents with kindness and consideration and maintaining their dignity and privacy at all times.
Creating a safe, caring, comfortable and supportive environment for residents during the night.
Working according to Policies and Procedures and implementing care as directed in individual care plans, risk assessments and programmes.
Being aware of the requirement to maintain confidentiality regarding any information concerning residents both within and outside of the home.
Carrying out any duties as instructed by the Manager/Deputy Manager/ Night Senior.
Recognising and supporting the cultural, emotional and religious needs and preferences of our residents.
Working as part of a team to support residents and taking responsibility for delivering their care plan according to their individual needs.
Participating in all areas of key worker responsibility and attending case reviews for individual residents.
Supporting residents to maintain links with families, friends, care managers and advocates.
Providing residents with assistance with all aspects of personal care where needed e.g.
bathing/showering/toileting, shaving, cutting finger nails and dressing for bed.
Observing residents and reporting any changes/concerns to senior staff.
Promoting daily living skills, access to community resources for leisure and education and social networks.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 8-9 Per Hour Competitive package DOE
- Location: Rochester
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Amir
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AAS/D/037030
- Posted: 2018-01-10 18:46:21 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- CHANNEL MARKETING MANAGER
- INTERNET SECURITY SALES SPECIALIST - OVERLAY
- CUSTOMER MARKETING MANAGER
- Machine Tool Service Engineer - Andover
- Machine Tool Service Engineer - Devizes
- Cafe / Restaurant Front Of House Manager
- Machine Tool Service Engineer - Basingstoke
- Machine Tool Service Engineer - Marlborough
- Sous Chef - Chiswick, London W4
- Etch Applications Engineer - Plasma Modelling - Newport
- Etch Applications Engineer - Laser Materials Processing - Newport
- MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician - Northwich
- MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician - Sandbach
- MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician - Warrington
- MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician - Runcorn
- Fabricator / Welder - Leigh on Sea, Essex
- Fabricator / Welder - Rayleigh
- Fabricator / Welder - Basildon
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER - TELECOMS SOLUTIONS