Our client's business is involved with dealing with the high net worth (HNW) market independent wealth management.
From tailored investments to insurance solutions, mortgage services to estate planning, asset management to tax advice, their highly qualified private client teams assist their client's in achieving their fundamental financial objectives.
Their adviser teams help a broad range of individual and corporate clients to understand and achieve their most important financial, pension and insurance planning needs and investment objectives.
Some teams specialise in working with business owners, others with senior corporate executives and professionals in sectors such as investment banking, consultancy, partners in the big four accountancy firms or major law firms, barristers etc.
Several work with more complex wealthy families, including an increasing number who are non UK resident and domiciled.
The successful full-time para-planner will work in Central London and ideally have 5 years or more of IFA industry experience.
You will have experience of lifetime cash-flow modelling, preferably with Voyant and at least CII Diploma qualified or equivalent).
Salary range £45K + dependent on experience and ability.
Key Requirements and Skills:
Thorough knowledge of product research and analytical tools
Good team working and liaison skills to deal effectively with tasks set and provide support for other team members
An understanding of FCA regulations and guidelines relating to financial services clients
Willingness to continue to develop knowledge of products and related issues through formal and informal learning, both internally and externally
Good communication skills (written and verbal) that are effective and meet business needs
Ability to prioritise and organise own workload
Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
IT skills commensurate with computer p
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 45000 Per Annum
- Location: Central London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Finance
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/D/037043
- Posted: 2018-01-12 14:40:55 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Business Development Manager DACH (Media/Influencers)
- Client Services Manager, EMEA (German speaking)
- VP, Business Development (Influencer/Digital)
- Front End Developer (remote working)
- Lead Agile Developer progress to TA
- Business Development Director (Influencer / Media) - Tokyo, Japan
- Field Sales Executive (Seed and Garden Sundries) - London
- Content and Category Manager (Retail e-Commerce)
- Field Sales Executive (Seed and Garden Sundries) - Maidstone, Guildford
- Customer Acquisition Manager (PPC, SEO)
- Medical Account Manager (Agency/Communications/Pharma) - London
- Snr Account Manager, Healthcare Advertising
- SECURITY CHANNEL MANAGER EMEA
- Performance and Reporting Analyst - Asset Management
- Mechanical Engineer - Port Talbot
- Sales Performance Analyst - Bristol
- Associate Solicitor - London City
- Senior Planner - Suffolk
- Senior Planner - Norwich