Swedish Customer Support Agent
Swedish Customer Support Agent | Competitive salary plus private healthcare, free meals and snacks and a fun working environment in cool offices | Malta
SRGEurope has been instructed to recruit a native level Swedish Customer Support Agent, for a leading iGaming service provider in Malta.
Our client is rapidly growing, so this could be a great step into long term career progression.
We are looking for someone to deliver a high level of service whilst ensuring player satisfaction and maximising sales opportunities.
Based in great offices in the popular location of Sliema, our client offer many day to day working benefits on top of the over all benefit of excellent career progression.
Swedish Customer Support Agent Responsibilities:
- Making all players happy in a fast paced environment
- Taking on board feedback, learning and constantly enhancing your already incredible skills
- Turning registered players into loyal members of the best gaming community using an effective selling approach which is beneficial to both our company & our players
- Working independently and being trusted to make decisions to improve player satisfaction and team results
Swedish Customer Support Agent Requirements:
- Fluent in German, both written and spoken alongside good English skills
- Experience and a passion in dealing with customers
- Thrive at multi-tasking
- Master new skills quickly
- A positive attitude
Our client offers the complete IGaming solutions for operators and white labels.
They provide everything needed in order for a gaming business to succeed.
Offering a robust, market leading platform alongside a suit of services for Casino and Sportsbook, our client are rapidly launching new partnerships.
As a result they are growing their talented workforce becoming an extremely competitive place to work.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +356 277 82156 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Online Gaming, Sportsbook, Sportsbetting, Marketing, German, Customer Service, Maximising sales, players, Conversion, Malta
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- iOS Developer
- UI Developer
- Software Engineer (Java)
- Head of Compliance
- Software Engineer - Web
- Customer Experience Analyst
- Network Team Lead
- Scrum Master
- Software Test Engineer
- Software Engineer - Node.Js
- Head of Affiliate Marketing
- UX Designer
- Analog IC Design Engineer, Automotive (Senior)
- QA Engineer
- DevSecOps Engineer
- Java Developer
- Payroll Senior (Temp to perm role)
- IT Infrastructure Administrator - Professional Services