Qualified Care Practitioner - List of MUST have qualifications
NVQ Care Level 3
NVQ Caring for Children and Young People Level 3
Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care - Children and Young People
Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce: Social Care Pathway
Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (England)
Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care -Children and Young People for Wales and NI.
Salary - £20,424 - £25,212 (dependent on qualifications and experience)
Key Words : Practitioner, Care Practitioner, Care Assistant, Health Care Assistant, Health Care Practitioner, Care Assistant, and Residential care Practitioner
It is a leading provider of therapeutic residential care, independent education, and integrated clinical services for children and young people with multiple and complex needs.
Established 1985, we deliver a portfolio of specialist services, for young people aged 10-18+, from crisis and assessment placements, through to long-term placements and preparation for independent living.
To provide high quality therapeutic care to young people as part of the organization's integrated service, acting as leader, role model and co-ordinator of shifts.
Professionalism (Core Value)
To act in a manner that is befitting as provider of children's services and in line with organisations values at all times.
Excellence (Core Value)
To aspire at all times to a standard of excellence in all areas of working practice.
Integrity (Core Value)
To act with integrity, honesty and child centred practice at all times.
Planning & Organising
To utilise planning and organisational skills to support to achieve its goals and objectives.
Commitment & Attitude (Core Value)
To apply a high level of commitment and positive attitude to all aspects of working practice.
Respect : Communication & Networking (Core Value)
To act in a respectful, polite a
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 20000-25000 Per Annum
- Location: Shropshire
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Shalini
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SSH/D/036631
- Posted: 2018-01-12 15:55:15 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Business Development Manager DACH (Media/Influencers)
- Client Services Manager, EMEA (German speaking)
- VP, Business Development (Influencer/Digital)
- Front End Developer (remote working)
- Lead Agile Developer progress to TA
- Business Development Director (Influencer / Media) - Tokyo, Japan
- Field Sales Executive (Seed and Garden Sundries) - London
- Content and Category Manager (Retail e-Commerce)
- Field Sales Executive (Seed and Garden Sundries) - Maidstone, Guildford
- Customer Acquisition Manager (PPC, SEO)
- Medical Account Manager (Agency/Communications/Pharma) - London
- Snr Account Manager, Healthcare Advertising
- SECURITY CHANNEL MANAGER EMEA
- Performance and Reporting Analyst - Asset Management
- Mechanical Engineer - Port Talbot
- Sales Performance Analyst - Bristol
- Associate Solicitor - London City
- Senior Planner - Suffolk
- Senior Planner - Norwich