HR Advisor - Bristol
HR Advisor - Bristol
Permanent and Interim Position Available
£26.5k to £30k DOE
Key Words - HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Business Partner, HRBP, Human Resources, HR Officer, CIPD Level 5, HR
Our client is a leading comprehensive school part of a multi-academy trust.
They have been judged to be outstanding in all categories in an Ofsted inspection.
They are currently seeking to appoint a HR Advisor on a permanent basis and would also consider appointing on an interim basis too.
They are seeking to appoint an experienced and talented Human Resource Advisor with experience of working across the range of human resource disciplines to join and complement their existing team.
You will provide excellent generalist service providing support, guidance and advice to Managers on a range of key issues including the application of HR policies and procedures, in particular recruitment, disciplinary, grievance, sickness absence, attendance and performance management.
You will establish and develop strong working relationships to ensure the effective delivery of human resource objectives.
The successful candidate will have a 'hands-on' operational knowledge of HR practices, procedures and employment law and be able to display a presence with drive, energy and enthusiasm to continually improve the performance of the department.
A degree of flexibility in availability and approach to working hours is essential
Some travel may be required, therefore it is essential that applicants have a clean driving licence (minor points considered) or be prepared to take public transport.
CIPD Level 5 qualification required
Education experience preferable.
If you consider you have the qualities and experience required for one of this role, please do apply.
Our client offers an excellent benefits package including contributory pension scheme, a comprehensive employee assist
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 26500-30000 Per Annum
- Location: Bristol
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Muriel
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MFL/D/037051
- Posted: 2018-01-12 17:29:06 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Business Development Manager DACH (Media/Influencers)
- Client Services Manager, EMEA (German speaking)
- VP, Business Development (Influencer/Digital)
- Front End Developer (remote working)
- Lead Agile Developer progress to TA
- Business Development Director (Influencer / Media) - Tokyo, Japan
- Field Sales Executive (Seed and Garden Sundries) - London
- Content and Category Manager (Retail e-Commerce)
- Field Sales Executive (Seed and Garden Sundries) - Maidstone, Guildford
- Customer Acquisition Manager (PPC, SEO)
- Medical Account Manager (Agency/Communications/Pharma) - London
- Snr Account Manager, Healthcare Advertising
- SECURITY CHANNEL MANAGER EMEA
- Performance and Reporting Analyst - Asset Management
- Mechanical Engineer - Port Talbot
- Sales Performance Analyst - Bristol
- Associate Solicitor - London City
- Senior Planner - Suffolk
- Senior Planner - Norwich