Maternity cover, potentially permanent
Location : Great Yarmouth, NR31
Salary - Circa £22k basic per annum DOE OTE £25k
Duration : Maternity cover, potentially permanent : Full Time
Sector : Account Management
A company based in Great Yarmouth with over 20 years' experience in the satellite communications are looking for an Account Manager to cover maternity leave which may result in a permanent contract.
This company, whose primary route to market is via distribution have a large market share and have offices over the globe.
They are looking for an Account Manager to join their expanding team in UK Responsible for the ongoing account management and business development of a portfolio of global Resellers.
Driving revenue growth from existing accounts.
This is an office-based role although you may be requested to identify and attend customer visits and/or events.
This role reports into the Sales & Business Development Manager.
As an Account Manager your primary duties and responsibilities will be:
Deliver proactive account management to a defined portfolio of Global Resellers.
In conjunction with the Product & Solutions Sales team, explore areas for growth within existing reseller business and act to implement the growth initiatives through proactive reseller contact : phone, email, WebEx, visits, and training.
Preparation of stats and reports to develop follow on business within the defined account base.
Maintain and expand relationships with key personnel within your accounts.
Provide an exceptionally high level of customer service.
Provide formal quotations, via CRM, related to products & services.
Qualify and report on all opportunities, using CRM.
Manage Sales Pipeline and opportunity closure plans.
Effectively promote Value Added Services (Integra/IRIS/iCSA).
Liaise with relevant internal departments to ensure customer requirements are met and completed in timeframes acceptable to the client.
Manage external and
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 22000-25000 Per Annum
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Lynne
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: LKI/D/036890
- Posted: 2018-01-22 10:06:38 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- TELECOM UC SALES - LONDON, BERKSHIRE, HAMPSHIRE, SURREY, SUSSEX
- Programme / Project Manager (Insurance, Legal Sector) - Manchester
- Night Transport Planner LHR - Freight Company - Heathrow
- Maintenance Technician - Newport
- Maintenance Engineer - Newport
- Field Supervisor - Care Industry - Manchester
- Equipment Technician - Newport
- Care Worker - Manchester Area
- Capital Markets Treasury Associate (Analyst) - London
- Asbestos Manager - Birmingham
- Insurance Sales Consultant - St Albans
- Asbestos Surveyor - Birmingham
- CNC Miller / Setter - Leeds
- CNC Miller / Setter - Wakefield
- CNC Miller / Setter - Bradford
- CNC Miller / Setter - Halifax
- Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable Assistant - Brighton
- Senior Legal Counsel - Greenford, North West London
- Sales Executive - London EC2
- Insurance Sales Advisor - Borehamwood, Hertfordshire