£10k per annum.
Hours: Part time at 10.50 per hour / 5 days a week
Our client is an international company that runs before and after school clubs and holiday activities in schools and other community facilities.
Due to their continuing expansion in the UK, an opportunity has arisen for a Play Worker to ensure the profitable and effective management of the day-to-day running of their activities.
Real opportunities exist for career advancement.
Making certain that all children attending receive optimal care at all times, with a focus on a safe and secure environment delivered through a structured, well balanced programme
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Wear the School uniform and name tag (where provided) at all times
Implement and maintain the School daily routine according to all operating procedures, standards, guidelines and policies
Supervise and assist children in programme activities e.g.
art and craft, sport, games, offsite visits and excursion
Help to set up the club for the day's activities and to tidy away after the children have left
Aid in the preparation of a daily snack and in the tidy-up after
Take on Key Worker status for specific children in the Early Year age bracket and help plan and report on their development along the 7 areas outlined in the EYFS
Ensure the working environment is kept clean, tidy, hygienic and safe for all children, staff, parents and visitors to the Programme at all times
Maintain the approved School behaviour management operating standards and systems at all times
Keep all information regarding the children and parents confidential at all times, allowing access only to duly authorised people and staff at all times
Liaise with Programme Manager, parents and guardians as necessary to ensure open and timely communication
Assist the Programme Manager as required to run the daily routine as scheduled as per duties outlined on the t
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 10000 Per Annum Very Competitive
- Location: Cambridge
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Elie
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: EBA/D/037139
- Posted: 2018-01-23 11:58:12 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- TELECOM UC SALES - LONDON, BERKSHIRE, HAMPSHIRE, SURREY, SUSSEX
- Programme / Project Manager (Insurance, Legal Sector) - Manchester
- Night Transport Planner LHR - Freight Company - Heathrow
- Maintenance Technician - Newport
- Maintenance Engineer - Newport
- Field Supervisor - Care Industry - Manchester
- Equipment Technician - Newport
- Care Worker - Manchester Area
- Capital Markets Treasury Associate (Analyst) - London
- Asbestos Manager - Birmingham
- Insurance Sales Consultant - St Albans
- Asbestos Surveyor - Birmingham
- CNC Miller / Setter - Leeds
- CNC Miller / Setter - Wakefield
- CNC Miller / Setter - Bradford
- CNC Miller / Setter - Halifax
- Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable Assistant - Brighton
- Senior Legal Counsel - Greenford, North West London
- Sales Executive - London EC2
- Insurance Sales Advisor - Borehamwood, Hertfordshire