After School Club Manager
After School Club Manager
Salary: £25,000 a year
Hours: Full time
Our client is an international company that runs before and after school clubs and holiday activities in schools and other community facilities.
Due to their continuing expansion in the UK, an opportunity has arisen for an After School Club Manager to ensure the profitable and effective management of the day-to-day running of their activities.
Real opportunities exist for career advancement.
Making certain that all children attending receive optimal care at all times, with a focus on a safe and secure environment delivered through a planned, well balanced programme of activities.
Organise activities for children during after school club and breakfast club.
Prepare and serve snacks.
Assist Owner with attendance and booking system.
Main Duties and Responsibilities: if interested please ask for a job description
To prepare the dining area to include moving and setting up tables and chairs and to wash up dishes
Prepare and serve a simple snacks
To interact positively with children to encourage them to engage in meaningful and constructive activities.
To assist children in preparing for meals including hand-washing, helping children with the correct use of cutlery, promoting good table manners and encouraging children to eat a variety of foods.
Be responsible for children during outdoor activities and ensure that the correct ratio is maintained.
Ensure the correct procedures for registration and sign out of the children to ensure that everyone is accounted for.
Ensure a Safeguarding at all times.
First Aid box is taken outside during outdoor activities.
To deal with any emergencies that may occur.
Administer minor first aid and complete an accident form as necessary, making sure that all are informed of any incident.
Deal with any anti-social behaviour promptly and ensure that the owner and appropriate parents are informed.
Report to O
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 25000 Per Annum Very Competitive
- Location: Cambridge
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Elie
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: EBA/D/037137
- Posted: 2018-01-23 12:01:52 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- TELECOM UC SALES - LONDON, BERKSHIRE, HAMPSHIRE, SURREY, SUSSEX
- Programme / Project Manager (Insurance, Legal Sector) - Manchester
- Night Transport Planner LHR - Freight Company - Heathrow
- Maintenance Technician - Newport
- Maintenance Engineer - Newport
- Field Supervisor - Care Industry - Manchester
- Equipment Technician - Newport
- Care Worker - Manchester Area
- Capital Markets Treasury Associate (Analyst) - London
- Asbestos Manager - Birmingham
- Insurance Sales Consultant - St Albans
- Asbestos Surveyor - Birmingham
- CNC Miller / Setter - Leeds
- CNC Miller / Setter - Wakefield
- CNC Miller / Setter - Bradford
- CNC Miller / Setter - Halifax
- Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable Assistant - Brighton
- Senior Legal Counsel - Greenford, North West London
- Sales Executive - London EC2
- Insurance Sales Advisor - Borehamwood, Hertfordshire