Gaming Executive | Competitive Salary, Bonus, Pension Plan & Generous Benefits | Online Gaming Sector | Reading, UK
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming Executive for a world leading International iGaming businesses.
Yoy will be passionate about making a difference.
Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Most importantly the successful Gaming Executive will relish the opportunity to engage with other people and provide the highest possible levels of service.
Gaming Executive Responsibilities:
- Plan and produce a games roadmap for distribution to all clients
- Distribute generic and bespoke client information
- Review and respond to client games queries
- Maintain and update information on a central database
- Work closely with the commercial and Account Management team to deliver superior customer support
- Work with internal teams to support the delivery of clients projects
- Proactively analyse reports and advise accordingly
- Create reports for internal and external use
- Carry out and report on competitor activity on both product and functionality
- Ad hoc activities where required
Gaming Executive Requirements:
- Previous experience of working in a similar position within an SME business
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role - Desirable
- Client relationship Management - Essential
- Self Motivated and dynamic personality - Essential
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office product suite or equivalent - Essential
- Strong Organisational Skills - Essential
- Flexibility to travel occasionally both in the UK and Overseas.
- Knowledge of the gaming industry - Desirable
About Our Client
The client is a gaming company who create and build games for a number of the major leading online gaming and casino brands.
A rapidly expanding team they see this growth continuing through 2018 and beyond.
With most of the team based in Reading, they are now looking to expand their team into Gibraltar.
They are a forward thinking Company who offer fantastic career development for like minded employees who have the same drive, passion, motivation and desire to succeed.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Steven Brady, Principal Consultant on +44(0) 207 1836462 or e-mail Steven.email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Live Casino Operations Executive (FTC)
- Production Manager
- HFT (High Frequency Trading) Developer / Programmer
- Major Incident Manager
- RF IC Design Engineer (Senior)
- Insight Analyst
- Gaming Analyst
- Customer Experience Analyst
- Global Mobility Executive
- Pricing Manager / Head of Pricing
- SEO Manager (Danish)
- Affiliate Marketing Manager (Casino)
- ESD Engineer (Senior)
- Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager or Manager
- QMS Manager
- General Litigation Assistant
- Mechatronic Engineer
- Audit Executive
- Barrister – Non Contentious Work/Company Law
- Barrister - Personal Injury Specialist/Litigator