Digital Lead - National Charity
Digital Lead - National Charity
St Mellons, Cardiff
Circa £30,000pa Negotiable
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Digital Lead on behalf of our client a National Charity based in the St Mellons area of Cardiff.
Working within the Communications and Governance team you will be responsible for raising awareness and improving the understanding of the Charity's work to a greater audience.
You will be tasked with the creation, management and development of the Charity's digital content and channels to enforce awareness & understanding of the charity's work.
Be the digital subject matter expert in the organisation and provide digital strategic advice and technical support.
- Develop and implement an integrated digital strategy and plan, working with colleagues across the organisation to deliver this
- Build and maintain the digital presence
- Plan and execute all web SEO and social media and advise local teams on these activities
- Increase social media and digital presence ensuring the website is a source of support and information for all stakeholders
- Help ensure that information and content is consistent and coherent across all communication channels
- Have day-to-day responsibility for maintaining websites to best serve our various audiences, increase self-referrals and facilitate donations
- Develop website SEO and manage the charity's Google grant
- Work with external digital agencies where relevant
- Measure and report in line with KPIs (quarterly reporting)
- Use audience insight and trends to inform plans
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies & opportunities, evaluating if they could be of benefit
- Work with IS to explore, develop and launch new digital applications and support the ongoing development of Live Chat
We are looking for someone who is able to offer solid Digital experience working in a similar role encompassing strong skills including:
- Start: Immediate
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 30000-35000 Per Annum
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Luke
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: LUK/L/037149
- Posted: 2018-01-24 10:47:54 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Account Manager - Communications Agency - Property Sector - London
- Surveyor - Northumberland
- Café Front Of House Barista/Manager - Portobello Road, W10
- Pastry Chef (Part Time Or Full Time) - Portobello Road, W10
- Senior Consultant Financial Planning - Financial Services - London
- TIG Welder - Manchester
- Field Sales Executive - Hygiene and Washrooms Services - London/ South East
- Field Sales Executive - Pest Control - Central London & Croydon, Bromley and Dartford
- Business Analyst Team Leader (Legal/Insurance) - Manchester
- Test Analyst Team Leader (Legal/Insurance) - Manchester
- Snr System Administrator (Legal IT) - Manchester
- Service Desk Analyst (Legal/Insurance) - Manchester
- NEW BUSINESS SALES - LONDON
- DATA SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, MANCHESTER, READING, LIVERPOOL
- GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT / TELECOM SALES - LONDON
- CHANNEL ACCOUNT MANAGER - TELECOM SERVICES - LONDON
- INTERNET SECURITY - CHANNEL / ALLIANCE SALES - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- JUNIOR GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - LONDON
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMS - ACCOUNT MANAGER - US ACCOUNTS
- EMEA PRODUCT MANAGER - IP SECURITY