Ely in Cambridgeshire
38hrs per week
4 days on 4 days off
Would you like to work for a multi award winning small hotel group?
Do you love hospitality and enjoy working nights
Do you like the idea of working 4 on and 4 off?
If you have said YES to all of the above this HOTEL NIGHT PORTERS role could be the ideal position for you.
My client is based in the heart of Ely in Cambridgeshire who pride themselves on providing a customer focus service to their patrons
My client is looking for an engaging personality who will be able to assist with the F&B operations of the hotel during the night.
As well as assisting on the floor you will also be helping on reception during busy periods with checking guests in and out of the hotel.
The 2 main aims of the HOTEL NIGHT PORTER'S role is:
To maintain and uphold the security and the health and safety of the Hotel and guests during the night.
Ensuring the hotel is prepared and ready for the next day
Working with other members of the team some of your key responsibilities will to:
Ensure the safety and security of guests, the team and building at all times
Be fully conversant with the Hotels procedure for accident reporting, maintenance logging, fire safety information and fire evacuation procedures in the event of the fire alarm sounding
Complete regular security and safety checks throughout the hotel during the night shift as detailed in the Night Shift Task list and on the Fire, Safety and Security document
Be aware of the business taking place in the building : ie in-house guests and functions
Set up and service function rooms according to the functions sheets information and as advised during handover by the Duty Manager
Close down bar tills and reception shift ensuring all monies are accurate and systems balance
Service guest requirements for drinks and/or food service during the night
Ensure the bar, lounge, reception and restaurant areas are clean
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Account Manager - Communications Agency - Property Sector - London
- Surveyor - Northumberland
- Café Front Of House Barista/Manager - Portobello Road, W10
- Pastry Chef (Part Time Or Full Time) - Portobello Road, W10
- Senior Consultant Financial Planning - Financial Services - London
- TIG Welder - Manchester
- Field Sales Executive - Hygiene and Washrooms Services - London/ South East
- Field Sales Executive - Pest Control - Central London & Croydon, Bromley and Dartford
- Business Analyst Team Leader (Legal/Insurance) - Manchester
- Test Analyst Team Leader (Legal/Insurance) - Manchester
- Snr System Administrator (Legal IT) - Manchester
- Service Desk Analyst (Legal/Insurance) - Manchester
- NEW BUSINESS SALES - LONDON
- DATA SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, MANCHESTER, READING, LIVERPOOL
- GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT / TELECOM SALES - LONDON
- CHANNEL ACCOUNT MANAGER - TELECOM SERVICES - LONDON
- INTERNET SECURITY - CHANNEL / ALLIANCE SALES - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- JUNIOR GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - LONDON
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMS - ACCOUNT MANAGER - US ACCOUNTS
- EMEA PRODUCT MANAGER - IP SECURITY