Accounts and Audit Senior
Qualified Accounts and Audit Senior | Salary £28,000 - £35,000 + bonus + benefits | Chartered Accountancy Firm | Dunfermline
SRGEurope is recruiting a Qualified Accounts and Audit Senior for a small Chartered Accountancy firm in Dunfermline.
Our client offers the chance to work with clients in a wide range of sectors and the role will involve a great deal of client contact.
The role represents the opportunity for someone to assist in the continuing growth and to report directly to the Audit Manager.
The Accounts and Audit Senior main duties will be:
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for limited companies, charities and other businesses.
- Undertaking full responsibility for audit assignments from planning through to completion.
- Acting as a key point of contact for clients and building client relationships.
- Ad hoc and project work as required e.g.
financial projections, share valuations.
- Training and supervision of trainees.
- Assisting the Audit Manager to ensure work is completed to a high standard of accuracy and deadlines are met.
The Accounts and Audit Senior requirements:
- Applicants should be finalist/qualified ACCA/CA
- Would consider good QBE applicants also
- A minimum of three years accounts and audit experience within public practice.
- Strong IT skills.
Knowledge of CCH Accounts, Sage Line 50 and Xero is preferred.
- A willingness to take on responsibility and manage own workload.
- Good communication and coaching skills.
Do you have what it takes to takes to be their newly appointed Accounts and Audit Senior?
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
ACA , ICAS , ACCA , Qualified ,Chartered Accountant , CIMA , Audit
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Live Casino Operations Executive (FTC)
- Production Manager
- HFT (High Frequency Trading) Developer / Programmer
- Major Incident Manager
- RF IC Design Engineer (Senior)
- Insight Analyst
- Gaming Analyst
- Customer Experience Analyst
- Global Mobility Executive
- Pricing Manager / Head of Pricing
- SEO Manager (Danish)
- Affiliate Marketing Manager (Casino)
- ESD Engineer (Senior)
- Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager or Manager
- QMS Manager
- General Litigation Assistant
- Mechatronic Engineer
- Audit Executive
- Barrister – Non Contentious Work/Company Law
- Barrister - Personal Injury Specialist/Litigator