Elixir Developers | Salary 3.5k net per month / 42,000€ net per annum plus benefits including bonus and relocation | Technology | Estonia
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit Elixir developers to join a technology led Company based in Estonia.
At the forefront of innovative technology, they have expanded rapidly over the past few months and are looking for skilled ELIXIR developers to join the development team.
You will be joining a fast paced and high performing team with the aim of continuing to deliver high quality applications and features.
The company is able to offer relocation assistance to candidates living outside of Estonia and offers a highly competitive salary and benefits.
Elixir Developer responsibilities:
- Create responsive and fault tolerant web applications and websites.
- They have a number of projects you can get involved in, including:
- Integration hub that provides integration with external providers and backend logic for administrators
- Product recommendation engine which personalises offers based on customer activity
- Backend and Platform projects working with payments/banking, CRM and support software, accounting software, acquisition and retention tools
- BI engineering - data warehousing and related functionalities
- You will work within an Agile environment and within a fast and fun setting with highly skilled colleagues
Elixir Developers skills required:
- 1+ years experience working with Elixir
- Experience working with Elixir, HTML5, CSS, React,
- Server-side build packages (Webpack / Gulp / Grunt) experience
- Performing tuning and debugging skills
- Experience working with a UX team
- Experience with Agile Development
- Knowledge of GraphQL (beneficial)
- Excellent level of verbal and written English
- Strong written and verbal communication along with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or alone
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Keen eye for detail
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated team of developers.
They are at the forefront of technology and have substantial plans for growth.
They have a fast paced exciting working environment and offer the opportunity to join a growing company.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on +44 207 183 6462 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Mobile & Internet sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Elixir, HTML5, CSS, React, ReactJS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Developer, Software Development
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Major Incident Manager
- RF IC Design Engineer (Senior)
- Insight Analyst
- Gaming Analyst
- Customer Experience Analyst
- Global Mobility Executive
- Pricing Manager / Head of Pricing
- SEO Manager (Danish)
- Affiliate Marketing Manager (Casino)
- ESD Engineer (Senior)
- Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager or Manager
- QMS Manager
- General Litigation Assistant
- Mechatronic Engineer
- Audit Executive
- Barrister – Non Contentious Work/Company Law
- Barrister - Personal Injury Specialist/Litigator
- Analog IC System & Design Expert
- Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior
- RFID Industrial Test Engineer