Senior Distribution Lead - Partner Onboarding Lead
Senior Distribution Lead - Distribution Lead - Partner Onboarding Lead - Airline - Travel industry experience is required by a global brand based close to Hounslow for an initial 4-month contract - competitive rate
The Senior Distribution Lead will be responsible for the development, evaluation and implementation of the new distribution channels, innovations and technologies.
Influencing the possible future role within my client's Distribution Strategy.
Champions distribution strategy globally, to ensure an integrated and consistent approach including the roll out and adoption of New Distribution Capability (NDC).
Deliver specialist customer focus to ensure that key partners are supported throughout their migration to NDC from both a commercial and technical perspective.
Support analysis by focusing on, how profitability, can be driven by more effective distribution, licencing and account management of our content through our direct and partner channels.
I am looking for a Senior Distribution Lead - Distribution Lead - Partner On boarding Lead
- In-depth knowledge of indirect and online distribution models and technologies that are shaping this area
- Strong understanding of airline selling processes including rev man and distribution
- Good technical grasp of how airline distribution works currently for a legacy airline, Technical understanding of APIs, (ideally IATA NDC,)
- Understanding of how different parties (eg Travel Agents, OTAs, TMCs) access, sell and service flight products for customers
- Track record of influencing change both internally and externally
- Development of strategies, policies and frameworks
The Key Responsibilities for this Senior Distribution Lead - Distribution Lead - Partner Onboarding Lead
- Work closely with key airline partners in their migration to adopting NDC methods and technologies.
Support wider account team to deliver both commercial and technical support for key customers.
Provide analysis, support and strategic insight to determine our position.
Maintain proactive view of industry initiatives to encourage innovation within the organisation
- Ensure all decisions are compatible with overall business needs, evaluating the impact on costs and potential competitor reaction and ensuring adequate monitoring of initiatives.
- Provides proactive and constructive input to projects across Commercial teams to maximise profitability
- Works with airline partners and sales to develop Integrated Channel & Distribution Strategies for the group.
Comfortable presenting our current distribution roadmap and plans to drive greater understanding and adoption.
This role is an initial 4-month contract based close to Hounslow, Middlesex and can offer an attractive daily rate.
Ideally to start ASAP.
If you are an experienced Senior Distribution Lead - Distribution Lead - Partner Onboarding Lead who is ideally available and has strong airline industry experience then please forward your CV to me ASAP.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 4 Months
- Rate: Competitive
- Type: Contract selected
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-01-24 14:34:37 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- IT Solutions Consultant – Microsoft Technology Solutions Design
- Database Administrator - SQL
- Customer Support Agent - Customer Service Executive
- Desk Support Engineer – Onsite – Windows / Citrix XenApp
- 2nd / 3rd Line IT Infrastructure Engineer - O365 / MS Azure
- Security Consultant - CISSP, CISM, CISA
- Senior Operations Engineer
- Monitoring Support Analyst - SCCM
- Storage Engineer - 3PAR, SAN, VMware ESX
- Security Engineer – F5 – LTM, GTM, APM – F5 301 LTM
- 1st Line Engineer
- Technical Writer - Technical Trainer - Content Writer - Author
- IT Recruitment Consultant - Technology Recruitment Consultant
- Customer Delivery Agent
- Risk & Compliance Officer - Audits - ISO - Security - Risks
- System Engineer
- Operations Infrastructure Engineer – Azure, AWS, Public Cloud
- Graduate Developer - Junior Java Developer - Java - J2EE - SQL
- Sales Executive – Business Developement Executive – BDM