ccupational Health Technician - South East, M4 corridor, Eastern England
Occupational Health Technician - South East, M4 corridor, Eastern England
Up to £22,000
Our client's Healthcare Company is one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services.
Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth.
Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services.
Our Client's team brings together many of the UK's finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
We are seeking an Occupational Health Technician to join our client's London Construction team.
The role is full time where the successful applicant will work 37.5 hours per week.
You may have to work the occasional late or night shift.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to move into Occupational Health and doesn't meet the usual requirements of being an RGN or NMC registered.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals and experts that are truly some of the best in their field.
It would suit someone who comes from a background of being a Health Care Assistant, Ambulance service, EMT or a Military Medic.
Our client specialises in Occupational Health and delivers Occupational Health Services across the UK, so they are an ideal place to start your OH career.
The role includes:
Undertaking health screening procedures in accordance with company protocols.
These screening procedures may include general baseline measurements such as height, weight, blood pressure, urinalysis.
Carrying out Drug and Alcohol testing.
To be fully competent with the full chain of custody procedures especially in respects of facility preparation, paperwork, handling of samples and the way that testing information is managed to that contract i.e.
who the results need to go to.
Carrying out fitness for work
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 22000 Per Annum
- Location: South East
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/D/037168
- Posted: 2018-01-24 16:27:29 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Android Developer - Cambridge
- Junior Java Developer - Cambridge
- PROPERTY INVESTMENT NEGOTIATOR - KETTERING, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE
- Clinical Manager (Occupational Health) - Devonport, Plymouth
- Occupational Health Advisor (part time) - Maidstone/Folkestone, Kent
- Business Development Manager - Field based - Lytham St Annes
- Marketing Executive - Lytham St Annes
- Mobile Vacuum Tankers Technician / Engineer - Leicester
- Systems Integration Engineer - Rugeley, Staffordshire
- Senior Planner - Suffolk
- Senior Planner - Norwich
- Planner - Norwich
- Sales Letting Negotiator - Slough
- Architectural Technician - Essex
- Design and Build Coordinator - Essex
- Senior Architect - Essex
- Senior Architect - Essex
- Senior Design and Build Coordinator - Essex
- Senior Design Compliance Manager - Essex