Technical Delivery and Product Manager
Technical Delivery and Product Manager (IT) | Competitive Salary, Relocation Assistance and Benefits | Gaming Company | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Technical Delivery and Product Manager (IT) to join an International Gaming Company.
Our client is an international business which offers ample opportunities to progress your career and offers an attractive relocation package for candidates moving to Gibraltar.
Our client is looking for someone with exceptional interpersonal skills who enjoys working in a delivery focused agile environment.
This is a varied role that requires the ideal candidate to have both Product owner and Technical Delivery Manager capabilities.
Technical Delivery and Product Manager (IT) duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for owning and developing roadmaps for platforms and applications such as New Relic.
- The product roadmaps will feed the various software Development Teams across the company, with this position holding governance and being a subject matter expert.
- As the Product Owner you will be responsible for the continuous improvement of your platforms and applications working closely with the various Tech Towers in the Technology Organisation.
- Create a vision for your products based on your understanding of user needs.
- Engage with stakeholders and users to ensure they are clear on the benefits of the product.
- Elements of Technical Delivery management will also be required to ensure successful role out and future iterations for technical products.
- The role is currently stand alone with no team involved, matrix management skills will be essential to ensure deliverables are taken into software teams sprint deliveries.
- Defining project needs and feeding these into the programme/portfolio process will enable resource to be appropriately allocated.
- The client is looking for someone experienced in the digital transformation of organisations, not someone who's content to maintain the status quo.
Technical Delivery and Product Manager (IT) skill required:
- Technology degree level or equivalent experience
- Ideally a career that spans both Technical product and Delivery management
- Proven experience in delivering digital projects and products
- Proven experience using a range of agile project management methods
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Understanding of the digital landscape
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Track-record of leadership in successful design, delivery and continuous improvement of high quality products and services which maximise opportunities offered by digital technology
- Ability to motivate self-organising agile teams, delegate decision making to the most effective level, and empower teams to deliver to the best of their abilities
- Expertise in gathering, analysing and using user insight and performance data to design and continually improve digital services
- Experienced translating complex aims and needs into compelling vision statements and clear and manageable plans
- Experience of delivering modern monitoring platforms such as New Relic
- Experience in assessing risks, scoping resource requirements and managing budgets and operating costs
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena.
Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or e-mail Kirsten.email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: IT, Product, Delivery, Management, Digital Products, Digital Projects, Agile
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Live Casino Operations Executive (FTC)
- Production Manager
- HFT (High Frequency Trading) Developer / Programmer
- Major Incident Manager
- RF IC Design Engineer (Senior)
- Insight Analyst
- Gaming Analyst
- Customer Experience Analyst
- Global Mobility Executive
- Pricing Manager / Head of Pricing
- SEO Manager (Danish)
- Affiliate Marketing Manager (Casino)
- ESD Engineer (Senior)
- Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager or Manager
- QMS Manager
- General Litigation Assistant
- Mechatronic Engineer
- Audit Executive
- Barrister – Non Contentious Work/Company Law
- Barrister - Personal Injury Specialist/Litigator