Audit and Accounts Senior
Audit and Accounts Senior | Salary £24k -£35,000 + excellent benefits | Chartered Accountancy firm | Aberdeen
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Audit and Accounts Senior for an award winning independent firm of chartered accountants and business adviser based in Aberdeen, My client is a Scottish firm and one of the leading accountancy firms in Scotland.
Audit and Accounts Senior Responsibilities:
- Assisting a wide range of owner managed businesses in the preparation and audit of their statutory accounts and preparation of their business tax computations.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for limited companies, charities and other businesses.
- Undertaking full responsibility for audit assignments from planning through to completion.
- Acting as a key point of contact for clients and building client relationships.
- Ad hoc and project work as required e.g.
financial projections, share valuations.
- Training and supervision of trainees.
Audit and Accounts Senior - The Candidate:
- Qualified CA or ACCA with experience within a general practice setting.
- Experience of SAGE
- Experience with preparation of accounts from incomplete records and audits of SME's essential and experience of business tax computations preferable.
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
My client is an award winning independent firm of chartered accountants and business advisers with over 60 employees based in Aberdeen.
Providing excellent training and development opportunities for staff is an important part of what they do, as their long - standing Investors in People accreditation demonstrates.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the Finance and Accountancy sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
CTA, ACCA, CA, ACA, CIMA, Audit, Senior, Accountancy,
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Live Casino Operations Executive (FTC)
- Production Manager
- HFT (High Frequency Trading) Developer / Programmer
- Major Incident Manager
- RF IC Design Engineer (Senior)
- Insight Analyst
- Gaming Analyst
- Customer Experience Analyst
- Global Mobility Executive
- Pricing Manager / Head of Pricing
- SEO Manager (Danish)
- Affiliate Marketing Manager (Casino)
- ESD Engineer (Senior)
- Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager or Manager
- QMS Manager
- General Litigation Assistant
- Mechatronic Engineer
- Audit Executive
- Barrister – Non Contentious Work/Company Law
- Barrister - Personal Injury Specialist/Litigator