Billing Analyst - Data Analyst - Systems - Support - MS Excel
Billing Analyst - Data Analyst - Bureau Analyst - Support Analyst - Systems Analyst - Database Support - MS Excel - Access - SQL - Gatwick - Horley - Surrey - £23,000 - £27,000 + Company Benefits required by an independent provider of energy data services based closed to the Gatwick location.
I am currently looking for a Bureau Analyst - Support Analyst - Billing Analyst who has exceptional customer service skills and is able to demonstrate excellent time and project management skills, responding to the needs of the role as and when situations arise.
Support and manage client relationships and representing the Bureau Services Team at client meetings
Compare and analyse data within Excel spreadsheets
Creatively use Excel to present all types of data
Liaise with suppliers and clients to manage queries and disputes through to a satisfactory resolution
Identify and investigate errors and anomalies in client's energy and cost data
Bureau Analyst - Systems Analyst with strong problem solving and analytical abilities
High standard of written and verbal communication is required
Fully versed in the use of departmental computer systems/databases - confident in Excel
Exposure to SQL to update / maintain databases
Any senior/team leadership experience is advantageous for this positon
So, if you are an experienced Data Analyst - Bureau Analyst - Support Analyst - Billing Analyst and have a strong customer facing background I would be very interested in hearing from you.
In return for this set of problem solving and analytical experience my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £27,000 + Company Bens and plenty of opportunities for career progression.
There are excellent opportunities for the Billing Analyst - Bureau Analyst to progress and become the manager of the Bureau Services Team.
Any team leadership experience is advantageous for this vacancy.
We are currently recruiting for the Data Analyst - Bureau Analyst - Support Analyst - Billing Analyst role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £23000 - £27000 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-02-21 07:00:00 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Security & Network Analyst
- Network Engineer – Voice Engineer – Voice Network - CCNA – LAN
- Full Stack Developer - Software Developer
- Cloud Solutions Architect
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- IT Infrastructure Engineer - Windows / MS Azure / Hyper-V
- Software / Applications Project Manager - IT Project Manager
- QA Test Engineer - Manual & Automation Tester
- IT Systems / Business Analyst
- Network Engineer - Provisioning Engineer - CCNA - WAN - LAN
- Network Engineer
- 2nd - 3rd Line IT Infrastructure Engineer - ITIL / MS Azure
- Data Analyst – Data Collector – Support – Systems Analyst
- 2nd Line Support Engineer - IT Support
- Full Stack Developer - C# - SQL - ASP.NET - MVC - Programmer
- Full Stack Developer - Full Stack Lead - Home based
- Senior Service Desk Engineer
- System Support Engineer
- Cisco Network Engineer - CCNA - CCNP