A well qualified Physicst you will have a 2.1 in Physics or Physical Sciences.
A strong undrstanding in Physics, Electromagnetism, Semiconductors,Photonics, Modlling, simulation, Lasers, experimental physics, computation, NMR, computation and research will be useful
Any specific knowledge of electromagnetism, semiconductor device physics, or photonics would be an advantage.
Excellent problem solving skills - you will often encounter new technical
problems, and will need to think creatively to solve them in an efficient manner
Solving customer's design problems using simulation tools.
Providing technical support on tools to customers
Product testing - devising and implementing test computations to ensure the
highest quality of products.
More Jobs from re&m
- Mechanical/Numerical Modeller - Contract
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Technical Graduate - Problem Solvers!
- Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electronics, Software Engineer
- Firmware Design Engineer
- Senior Electronics Design Engineer - Analogue
- Embedded Software Engineer- Cambridge; C, C++, Linux
- Senior Software Engineer C, C++, Embedded
- R&D Software Engineer; Algorithms, DSP, C++, Oxford
- Software Engieer; C++, Python
- DSP Engineer, Software, Signal Processing, Sensors, Cambridge
- Graduate Embedded Software Engineer, C, C++, Cambridge
- Software Engineer, C++, C#, GUI, Imaging, Oxford
- Physics/Software Engineering, C++, North East
- Android Software Engineer- London; Java, C++
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- FPGA/VHDL Design Engineer
- Senior Hardware Design Engineer
- Electronics Design Engineer