Software Engineer, C++, C#, GUI, Imaging, Oxford
Software Engineers developing GUI, Vision Systems, Capturing Algorithms using C# or C++ will be designing, developing and maintaining software for product applications, graphical software and data analysis using Microsoft Windows.
Software Engineers will develop applications and GUI software covering the full software life-cycle.
Capture customer/user requirements, then design, develop, test and maintain software, including the release process, version control of software releases, and bug management.
Software Engineers will have experience of C++ and or C# programming languages, of the objects in programming libraries, including .NET and class libraries, windows operating system and how it interacts with the software environment.
Have good knowledge of objects, decomposition of a software project into objects, and object re-use across projects.
More Jobs from re&m
- Mechanical/Numerical Modeller - Contract
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Technical Graduate - Problem Solvers!
- Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electronics, Software Engineer
- Firmware Design Engineer
- Senior Electronics Design Engineer - Analogue
- Embedded Software Engineer- Cambridge; C, C++, Linux
- Senior Software Engineer C, C++, Embedded
- R&D Software Engineer; Algorithms, DSP, C++, Oxford
- Software Engieer; C++, Python
- DSP Engineer, Software, Signal Processing, Sensors, Cambridge
- Graduate Embedded Software Engineer, C, C++, Cambridge
- Software Engineer, C++, C#, GUI, Imaging, Oxford
- Physics/Software Engineering, C++, North East
- Android Software Engineer- London; Java, C++
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- FPGA/VHDL Design Engineer
- Senior Hardware Design Engineer
- Electronics Design Engineer