Product Manager - Product Owner - IP Video Product Manager
Product Manager - Product Owner - IP Product Manager - IP Video Product Owner who has experience of Video related Products and Cloud-based solutions are required by an award-winning global company based in West London.
Competitive salary package of up to £80K including basic and Bonus.
The Product Manager - Product Owner will be responsible for managing current and future product roadmap. The role will require understanding market dynamics, customer needs, competitive products and translating those into a Product road-map, which maximises the potential of the product range. The Product Manager will work closely with the development team to ensure that products are delivered to spec in a timely manner.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the entire product line life cycle of relevant products from defining the strategic plan and product roadmap to tactical activities
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by thorough competitive analysis, monitoring technology developments
- Capture and communicate requirements via Marketing Requirement Documents and Product Requirements Documents in line with the company's ISO9001 procedures.
Present proposals to the Product Council
- Develop and articulate the core positioning, compelling value proposition(s) and messaging for the product lines, working with all departments to execute
- Analyze potential partner relationships and licensing opportunities for the product
- Knowledgeable about competitive products and strategies and an effective evangelist for the product, delivering presentations and performing demos
- Work with global sales leaders and senior management to set pricing and meet revenue and profitability goals
- Work with Product Marketing to develop sales tools
I am looking for an experienced Product Owner - Product Manager who has the following experience:
- Solid Product Manager / Product Owner experience
- Hands-on experience working with Engineering teams
- Success in Defining and launching products
- Project / Programme Management experience
- Experience of Video related products and cloud-based solutions
- Global/International experience - beneficial along with Multi-lingual skills
This role is based in West London but will involve extensive customer contact and travel, so the Product Manager - Product Owner must be prepared to travel and stay away from home.
My client can offer an attractive package of up to £80K - a base salary of up to £70k + £10K Bonus + bens.
If you are an experienced Video Products & Cloud-based Solutions Product Manager - Product Owner who is looking for a new challenge and want to work for an award winning client then please forward your CV to me ASAP.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £65000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-03-12 06:00:53 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Network & Security Analyst
- 2ND LINE SUPPORT ENGINEER
- 1ST LINE ENGINEER – Windows Server, Office 365, ITIL
- INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORT ENGINEER – CITRIX XenApp / CITRIX PVS
- TECHNICAL CLOUD CONSULTANT
- STORAGE & VIRTUALISATION ENGINEER - HP 3PAR, VMWARE ESX
- Java Developer - Junior Java Developer - Java - HTML5 - JSP
- Oracle Database Developer - Oracle Database Programmer
- Intel Analyst - VMware -VCP
- Technical Project Manager
- DevOps Engineer - Cloud Hosting - LAMP - WordPress - Network
- DevOps Engineer
- Network Engineer - Cisco
- Account Director - Sales Director - Account Sales Director
- Applications Engineer - Technical Analyst - Jboss, IIS , Java
- Service Desk Analyst - 1st line
- Bid Engineer – Technical Bid Engineer – Sales - Quotations
- Embedded Software Engineer - Programmer - C - C++ - Senior
- PHP Developer - Software Engineer - PHP - MySQL - MVC - Lead
- Cloud Migration Project Manager - AWS Migration Project